Forum App

buckvelvet

5 year old buck +
Guys wanted to ask how the mobile experience is here, I just got a new phone but would love to use like a tapatalk or something of the like with this so I could post photos I take with my phone to my habitat thread instantly.

Anyone got anything on this subject?

image.jpg image.jpg
Guys wanted to ask how the mobile experience is here, I just got a new phone but would love to use like a tapatalk or something of the like with this so I could post photos I take with my phone to my habitat thread instantly.

Anyone got anything on this subject?
That's how I use the site ( I phone) just tap the bottom of the screen and when it shows the forward sysmbel add to home screen
Most of my pictures go right thru some I just crop then try again

Loaded azz backwards sorry

I use my droid phone all the time to read and post.. No need for tap a talk. I have not loaded pics with it yet.

Hey fuldraw, how are you cropping on your iphone?

One great thing about tapatalk is the ability to post pictures without a 3rd party hosting site (i.e photobucket or Flicker)

I can post pics from my iPhone w/o tapatalk or photobucket.

I have an Iphone now and still trying to figure it all out. So I can add to my habitat thread without first throwing all my picks on photo bucket? I'll have to try that. Are you using the site through safari or have you downloaded another browser?

When I post from my iPhone, I email the pics to myself. When prompted to select file size, I select medium or large depending on the size. Then I re-download them to my phone and post from there. It's a couple extra steps, but it beats waiting to run home, download, upload, and then post.

Hey fuldraw, how are you cropping on your iphone?
When I have a picture that won't fit . The upper right corner were it say edit if it still doesn't fit I use 2 fingers to pinch the picture and push the home button and on/off button to screen save it will look like thisimage.jpg

When I post from my iPhone, I email the pics to myself. When prompted to select file size, I select medium or large depending on the size. Then I re-download them to my phone and post from there. It's a couple extra steps, but it beats waiting to run home, download, upload, and then post.
BINGO