For sale or trade - 1 used yote!

j-bird

For sale or trade - 1 "slightly" used female coyote - roughly 50 lbs - only 1 hole! Best type of yote......a dead one!
yote.jpg

Was headed to the truck this am and it came trotting thru the barn lot like it owned the place! We had been hearing them recently but I wasn't seeing them. My trusty Browning in 22-250 and I took care of it however! (obviously it isn't for sale or available for trade - some of you guys are a bit sarcastic and want to trade for a wolf or wild hogs.....I NOT INTERESTED!)

Nice work j-bird, now you just need to get a line on all of his friends!

Not really interested in a trade, BUT you could come and take a few of mine home with you for FREE!!!!!!!!

Nice shooting!

I see its in pretty good shape but Would you consider parting it out.

I see its in pretty good shape but Would you consider parting it out.

Yote is a pretty decent sized critter even with a 22-250 - whistle pig however, now those I part out!!!!:D

Looks like I'm going to have do a little predator control myself.

J bird I rather see your pic than Scott's.

Nice J-Bird!

I shot at one this weekend at point blank range and missed damit!:mad:

I saw this yote coming through the back yard turning to the front yard. I snuck out the front door with my pistol and to the corner of house. Peaked my head around just as the Coyote was trying to look around the corner I was on. Face to face at 2'. I jumped back and started firing as the stupid yote that jumped 5' in the air. Missed him 3 times. Scared the living crap out of both of us!:eek:

Nice J-Bird!

I shot at one this weekend at point blank range and missed damit!:mad:

I saw this yote coming through the back yard turning to the front yard. I snuck out the front door with my pistol and to the corner of house. Peaked my head around just as the Coyote was trying to look around the corner I was on. Face to face at 2'. I jumped back and started firing as the stupid yote that jumped 5' in the air. Missed him 3 times. Scared the living crap out of both of us!:eek:

Now that's funny s**t right there! I don't care who you are.

Probably not fun for him either, but I would have loved to be watching from somewhere just out of pistol range.:p

By the sounds of it about 2' away is all that would be required!!!!!:p Hahahahaha - I have an image of the cartoons when I was a kid of when the two adversaries peak around the same corner and are face to face! I see Bugs and Elmer!!! I see Elmer jumping back and blasting a way and Bugs just doing the jig avoiding the bullets! Mo got everything but the kiss on the nose to add insult to injury!!!!!

Just having a good laugh Mo - We have all been there - I had a group of ducks damn near land on my head (boot out and everything) once waterfowling - I started blasting away and every one of the damn things flew away! I was pissed! My boy who saw the entire thing sat there laughing his ass off! I was not amused!!!!!