Foodplot creation

Ok, I’m going to nominate this thread for “Years Best Award “!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice work, nice buck!
How much does Jake for weekend of work? I could use him for a few weekends :)

Bill,
Jake was an animal this summer and definitely did not receive the monetary reward he deserved. But he did get to kill a nice 8 pointer this fall at the farm. I could rent him out though.

Bill,
Jake was an animal this summer and definitely did not receive the monetary reward he deserved. But he did get to kill a nice 8 pointer this fall at the farm. I could rent him out though.

My son was very helpful, until the girlfriend found better things for him to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off, CONGRATULATIONS on the work you and Jake put in. Also for the rewards that happened during and after the hard work. My main reason for commenting is to say, What a GREAT young man you have there. Jake deserves A VERY BIG THANK YOU, for ALL the hard work. Not to many young people have the desire to participate in outdoor activities these days and not many have the desire to put in all the hard work that this young man has. What a GREAT treat it must have been to work along side him and see the fruit the two of you have had this year and will have. Definitely a Work ethic and desire shared by you and passed on to your son. GREAT JOB and GREAT HUNTING to both of you!!!!

Looks like you have a really nice spot to hunt and the best part is that you and your son made it yourself---it doesn't get much better than that. Very nice