Fleet Farm concrete wire remesh!

Right on! I had a 10 dollar gift card to use too. 102 bucks and got two rolls!

Dang it, and here I am outta town for another week and a half. At least the weather is warmer here in KS then back home

Bam! I owe you a tall, cold silver yummie someday. I checked the nearby Farm & Fleet website tonight after your good brainstorm. Here's to hoping they don't look like barnicles or gramma's old tinsel.

Screenshot_2018-03-09-23-09-12-2.png

Bam! I owe you a tall, cold silver yummie someday. I checked the nearby Farm & Fleet website tonight after your good brainstorm. Here's to hoping they don't look like barnicles or gramma's old tinsel.

View attachment 17200
Wow, $10 cheaper even! Let us know the quality, I won’t be picking mine up until mid next week.

Will do. It's 10 gauge and made in the USA, so I'd say we have a chance! Going to get it later this a.m. I'm just worried they might be all smashed up being I grabbed the last couple remaining.

6EBE3ED0-D5E1-4C82-B7B4-EE49A29F7610.jpegI owe you as well... My pocket book thanks you Sir!! My store had them marked at the regular price but honored the online price ... I just pulled up the online site and showed them ... the manager said ok! I have used both the FF and menards remesh before and I prefer ff’s; it’s better quality so thank you for posting this I saved a ton!

Mills ff is at 52 bucks and Blaine’s ff is at 42. I’m going to go back to my local mills ff and see if they will honors Blains price of ten bucks less for the identical product .. I’ve worked that angle before and saved more yet ... the stuff I grabbed wasn’t banged up

Attachments

• 6996F851-3E95-4D82-AFB8-A2977EF0B05C.png
    6996F851-3E95-4D82-AFB8-A2977EF0B05C.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 27
Glad this thread helped others save some money. I just picked my 5 rolls up - solid remesh if you ask me.

Yes very solid, Im still re-using the very same ff remesh cages I first made almost 20 years ago.. the welds have held up... thank you again it was a very good deal

My gf picked my two rolls up tonight. Thanks again for the heads up!

OMG that is a steal, wish we had some in MI. :'(

Thanks, just ordered a roll!

Fleet farm will honor Farm and fleets prices, last night I went back into the store and asked, they credited me $60 back ....cha ching! So in the end I paid 42.88 a roll (6 rolls) with a savings of 372.66 over list price - not too bad

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I know Menards had wire on sale last week but not that type of discount.

Thanks for the heads up guys! Couldn’t resist and had to take advantage of these unbelievable prices. I ended up stopping at our local Fleet Farm and they too matched Blaine’s price. I bought there last 3 rolls of 50’ which is the cheapest route at $12.88 a roll. And two 150’ rolls at $42.88 a roll. Plan on caging some of my white pine and Norway spruce that are taking beating around some of my winter food plots. Thanks again!

Picked up two roles at mills today. Rusty but should do the job. What is the best way to stake these? One post? If so, which is the preferred model?

Attachments

• FA3A33F4-8F0F-425E-BB59-23888CBC1841.jpeg
    FA3A33F4-8F0F-425E-BB59-23888CBC1841.jpeg
    547.3 KB · Views: 24
Picked up two roles at mills today. Rusty but should do the job. What is the best way to stake these? One post? If so, which is the preferred model?

I buy 10 foot pieces of conduit and cut it up for stakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s rusty before it leaves the manufacturer! I use old 5-6 ft T posts we have laying around. I just use 1 per cage and run some zip ties around the cage and post.