All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy NFL football

big L

A good 3 year old buck
do Any deer hunters also find time to PLAY FanTASY football ??

Last edited:
Yes, I am a complete rookie at all things Habitat Work (trying everyday to learn more and more) but I am good at Fantasy Football!

My fantasy is my Cowboys ever winning a championship

bill

Was there something sent out regarding this years fantasy season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alert: our fantasy football commissioner has updated our league by Deleting several teams that didn't RSVP the recent requests.
We are searching for Several owner replacements. We R a competitive 12 team, 1 point PPR, 6pt QB passing TD format.
What's the buyin/payout and do people actually trade in this league? I've been in leagues where people "really like my team" and never get rid of anyone. So boring. I tried trading Julio for aj green and got turned down...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Possibly interested, what are stakes? What online site do you use?

I am in!

Sorry guys, I am in too many leagues already. I am actively looking for a high stakes league. But thanks!!

I game if there is still room...

I'm in

Draft is tentatively set for Monday Sept. 4 @ 7:00 pm central time.......Let me know if there are any conflicts.

That is Labor Day. I will be traveling home from the farm.

Ok.....What if I move it forward a day to Tuesday?? The first game is that Thursday.....We could also move it backwards in time to maybe the Wed or Thursday of the week before Labor Day. I want to do it sometimes at the very tail end of the preseason though so we'll know who's hurt and who's hot, etc....

Wednesday 8/30 or Tuesday 9/5 work good for me.

Let's change it to Wed 8/30 and see if that works for everyone.......

Our draft date has been changed to Wed...Aug 30 @ 7:30 PM.... central standard time......

ALL TEAMS please answer the thread on our fantasy football homepage with a final roll call letting us know you're still here and ready to draft on that date. I can still change the date of the draft if there are any conflicts. Any team that doesn't answer the final roll call by Aug 15 will be dropped and replaced with an alternate.

Thanks

Commish

It's been requested to move the draft to Tues. Sept 5 due to conflicting with work for some teams.....Does anyone have an issue with that date???