Euro stands

buckdeer1

5 year old buck +
Looking for table top stand that will hold euro's up several inches

I was hoping to find some metal ones that don't break the bank.They can be plain because I hope they are completely hidden.My daughter just need them because she wants to put her euros on a shelf

Try one of these. It's made for walls, but the design looks like it would work flipped around 90 degrees for a shelf or table. You'll have to DIY the base of the mount with this particular one, but it looks like the most versatile, and it's heckin cheap.

Looking for table top stand that will hold euro's up several inches

I think most wall mount euro plaques with the stand off can be turned around and used as table mount.

I was hoping to find some metal ones that don't break the bank.They can be plain because I hope they are completely hidden.My daughter just need them because she wants to put her euros on a shelf
I don't know of any. If you have a welder and a chop saw they wouldn't be that difficult to make. I personally dont know of any metal ones for a shelf. Matuska Taxidermy Supply sells one that is as about as simple as it gets for a wall attachment made of metal.

Thats what I'm thinking just make a U shaped base with rod coming up and stick in spine hole.Thats the way I do my wall ones with a coat hook