Early dropping Persimmon

RonDon

Yearling... With promise
Im in search of early dropping persimmon scions. Most of the persimmons on our place drop late. Last year I got some scions from Englands that Cliff recommended (wonderfull, dollywood, and 100-46). The 100-46 are the only grafts that took so im trying to find some more scions of wonderful and dollywood if anyone has any of those trees? I sent Cliff an email but didnt hear back.

Im in search of early dropping persimmon scions. Most of the persimmons on our place drop late. Last year I got some scions from Englands that Cliff recommended (wonderfull, dollywood, and 100-46). The 100-46 are the only grafts that took so im trying to find some more scions of wonderful and dollywood if anyone has any of those trees? I sent Cliff an email but didnt hear back.

Cliff usually responds to my emails, but he seems to do better on the phone. I think I have late drop covered pretty well. I've recently started to work on early drop. I sent an email to cliff quite a while back asking about early drop. Here was his response to that question:

"There are Many Persimmons that ripen before Oct Like Prok and I-94 and J-59, I-115, and Right now that are all that come to mind."

I got J-59 from him last year. I had at least one tree take. In a year or so, it will be ready to collect scions from. I haven't tried I-94 or I-115 yet.

Thanks,

Jack