Don't see too many 8 pointers like this

gunther89

5 year old buck +
I've been following this buck since spring. I knew he would be a good one but never did I expect him to turn into something special. My cousin has a 150 inch 8 pointer on the wall and this buck is bigger than his buck. Hopefully I can get a crack at him.

he is a beauty.

He isn't done in that pic either. Good one!!

Your 8 may end up a 9. Check out his right side g2.

What do you figure he scores? I'm not very good at this but I think 150+ seems high.

I think he will be a mid 150's type deer when he's finished growing. The pictures below are of the buck that is on my cousins wall and scores 150 as a straight 8.

Gotta love a big 8. Good luck with him.

Bow opener can't come soon enough.

great 8 and he still has a little growing but your cousins is a once in a lifetime 8 one in velvet will be closer to 140 I think

I think he'll be 150+. 3's and beams haves a ways to go yet. Brows hurt, but his mass is HUGE! Just and amazing buck regardless of what the tape says! His face just just screams Old & Mature!

Both of those dudes are great bucks!

He's a dandy eight that anybody would take in a heartbeat but remember when they are in velvet they look bigger than what they are. I'd like to see you get him! Here's a 141 2/8" eight pointer I got with a bow in 2008 for comparison. Not a good angle but it's the only velvet pic I got of him.

CDY_0039.jpg