Do you have any extra's?

Thanks I was starting to wonder if hi were dodging my question. If so then we would have thought you were Charley Morse from Michigan lol. Not many on here have nice things to say about him. I will check your website and was wondering where you buy your cider containers and wher I might get the best price for a quantity around 500. Great to have you here and looking forward to your inputs as we do from Maya ( George is his real name) who has a for profit orchard in Vermont He has been a big help to many here and I am learning a lot from him even tho he is still disguising himself as a post man lol

For jugs check out glacier valley in wis they seem to be fair on small orders , nice on line catalog .
Don't know any of the long term members , sometimes may not look at a forum for days , pruning season here and have the first 200 older trees done will try a photo soon been a good pruning season so far warm enough and light snow cover makes walking easier , hoping for a few heavy snows march keeps everything cooler less chance buds pop to soon and suffer blossom damage like a few years ago , light crop that year everywhere
Paul

Thanks Wooduck I am going there now to check them out. Happy pruning and nice website you have there online Yes we are hoping we don't get a repeat of early boom then bust here as well. What is your name? Which one are you in the photo on the website

Paul

Thanks Wooduck I am going there now to check them out. Happy pruning and nice website you have there online Yes we are hoping we don't get a repeat of early boom then bust here as well. What is your name? Which one are you in the photo on the website

Paul
Dave , The old guy , with the beard , Ha

Dave , The old guy , with the beard , Ha
Well if that is old then I am ancient. BTW I got a good price from Glacier Valley but the shipping is killer. I may need to call and see if they can send slow boat!!

Thanks for that info. I never thought of looking there for a source to sell some. Do you remember what the area was that these ads were posted?

If you mean geographically, it was Michigan. If you mean what section on the site, no. I just searched apples, cider, etc... a while back and I got a few of them.

Yes we do have a web site and are fruit growers full time ,, jakesappleshack.com ,, our focus on apples are pick your own , and on farm sales . My wife and I started in the fruit business 16 years ago now with pick your own strawberries, raspberries, blueberries we work at it full time . Out son bought some land adjacent to our operation 10 years ago and started the apple business and of coarse we work together as any family based operation would.

Really enjoy the forum for the apple input , low spray, grafting , scion exchange, root stock discussions , from a very diverse group that's spread out geographically and have learned and gave me some differing insights on how to approach trees.

Oh by the way did I mention I do deer hunt and enjoy wildlife all over the farm , have a weakness for wooducks and house and watch them all summer .

x2 on that. I like being able to have input on apples meant for both humans and wildlife. It helps to have people that can say whether or not you'll likely need a spray for a wildlife tree. Even in our old orchard that my grandpa planted, I'm trying to limit spraying (convenience, cost, full size trees, etc...) and it's sure nice when you have people who can get where you are coming from.