CWD now in Ohio

Another example of governments ability to screw up a whatever it touches
And yet we think that more government regulation will solve this problem? It's abundantly clear that CWD has been transported in a variety of ways, and yet state agencies to date have done almost nothing to study anything about it except to find out how they can crucify law-abiding citizens! Some deer farmers have undoubtedly made poor decisions, and that has caught up to them. Others have done nothing wrong, yet are assumed to be guilty until proven innocent. Sorry, but I am not just speaking from greed and/or stupidity, I am trying to see the whole picture.
By the way, Reagan- our deer would not starve without feed from outside sources, regardless what you think. Nobody is trying to circumvent your right to free speech, but my understanding was that there were certain discussions John did nit want cluttering up this board, and my feeling is that if you choose to ignore those wishes there may be consequences. Even with free speech, there are consequences that may come from our speech.

And yet we think that more government regulation will solve this problem? It's abundantly clear that CWD has been transported in a variety of ways, and yet state agencies to date have done almost nothing to study anything about it except to find out how they can crucify law-abiding citizens! Some deer farmers have undoubtedly made poor decisions, and that has caught up to them. Others have done nothing wrong, yet are assumed to be guilty until proven innocent. Sorry, but I am not just speaking from greed and/or stupidity, I am trying to see the whole picture.
By the way, Reagan- our deer would not starve without feed from outside sources, regardless what you think. Nobody is trying to circumvent your right to free speech, but my understanding was that there were certain discussions John did nit want cluttering up this board, and my feeling is that if you choose to ignore those wishes there may be consequences. Even with free speech, there are consequences that may come from our speech.

So you add to the Clutter?

So you add to the Clutter?
I didn't start this thread, and I'm pretty sure you have more posts in it than I do, so I'm clearly not the only one. ;)

I didn't start this thread, and I'm pretty sure you have more posts in it than I do, so I'm clearly not the only one. ;)

Cool, your the new Message Board Cop!