Cuddeback's Cuddelink

Those of you running either a Cell Home or Cell Cameras can you give me a review of your experience so far? I've been running 4 of the G series send back to a home unit at my house but I'm looking at either the Home Cell or using the Dual Cell as a home unit just because I can get one with my buyers club at sportsman guide. At the highest point of my property I have 2 bars of Verizon LTE so I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem emailing pictures. I couldn't find an online manual or videos for either for setup and operation. Can they be set to send pictures at certain intervals like once a day, twice a day etc?

Those of you running either a Cell Home or Cell Cameras can you give me a review of your experience so far? I've been running 4 of the G series send back to a home unit at my house but I'm looking at either the Home Cell or using the Dual Cell as a home unit just because I can get one with my buyers club at sportsman guide. At the highest point of my property I have 2 bars of Verizon LTE so I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem emailing pictures. I couldn't find an online manual or videos for either for setup and operation. Can they be set to send pictures at certain intervals like once a day, twice a day etc?
my suggestion is to make sure you buy the new dual cell with the high gain antennas (that is what they come with) , this will help with cell transmission if its marginal. You can set it by batch of pics or by time interval.

my suggestion is to make sure you buy the new dual cell with the high gain antennas (that is what they come with) , this will help with cell transmission if its marginal. You can set it by batch of pics or by time interval.
The picture has the standard antennas on it. If my signal isn’t good enough can I buy the high gain antennas from Cuddeback?

You can use the home cell units and buy the high gain antennas separately. That is what I had to do with one of my Cell Home units because it had a weaker internal antenna system. You can get them Digi-Key on line. That is what Cuddeback told me where to get them.
Yes you can change intervals of when pics are sent. I myself have pictures sent every hour. I would invest in a external power source, I am only getting 15 to 20 days out of the Duracell batteries on the home units.

Wow! 15-20 days. I only plan on using the cell servicing September October and November and would probably only send every 3 hours. The rest of the year I would just use the regular cuddelink home.

You can use the home cell units and buy the high gain antennas separately. That is what I had to do with one of my Cell Home units because it had a weaker internal antenna system. You can get them Digi-Key on line. That is what Cuddeback told me where to get them.
Yes you can change intervals of when pics are sent. I myself have pictures sent every hour. I would invest in a external power source, I am only getting 15 to 20 days out of the Duracell batteries on the home units.
You wouldn't happen to have the part number would you? Or will any coaxial 4G cellular antenna work?

Later this Sumer we will have them for sale, the dual cell unit comes with them that is the only way it is made . If you are looking at a dual cell picture the picture is incorrect if it doesn’t show the flat paddle high gain antennas

Later this Sumer we will have them for sale, the dual cell unit comes with them that is the only way it is made . If you are looking at a dual cell picture the picture is incorrect if it doesn’t show the flat paddle high gain antennas
Thanks for that info John. I was going by the picture.

You wouldn't happen to have the part number would you? Or will any coaxial 4G cellular antenna work?
I'm looking for the part number. On a post here months ago. I will get the part number to you.

Wow! 15-20 days. I only plan on using the cell servicing September October and November and would probably only send every 3 hours. The rest of the year I would just use the regular cuddelink home.
That's what I thought ( just 3 months but I keep it operational for 6 months) until I started getting the pictures coming to my cell phone from my Cell Home cameras. This system has worked for me as it is advertised.

Digi-key part number 931-1209-ND, It's made by Taoglas they are priced at $11.76 per antenna. There phone number is 800-344-4539.
Hope that help. I ordered 2 but my unit would work with just one of these and one factory antenna. I didn't see any difference with performance while just using one of each.

I ran the 3358 external power pack with my home cell unit. At 62 days it still showed "ok" on the externals. This was after sending 813 pictures. Just a FYI

I ran the 3358 external power pack with my home cell unit. At 62 days it still showed "ok" on the externals. This was after sending 813 pictures. Just a FYI
Thanks for the info. I have to add a external power pack for sure. I would like to use the solar unit, but it will be a lot more visual for people to see. I put my cell Home up in a tree in a safety box. Something I can get to by standing on my ATV, just keeping it out of sit some.

Digi-key part number 931-1209-ND, It's made by Taoglas they are priced at $11.76 per antenna. There phone number is 800-344-4539.
Hope that help. I ordered 2 but my unit would work with just one of these and one factory antenna. I didn't see any difference with performance while just using one of each.

I see on their site it shows an 8 week lead time on orders. Did it take you that long to receive yours?

I see on their site it shows an 8 week lead time on orders. Did it take you that long to receive yours?
I think that's for very large special orders. If you put them in your cart they should show immediately available... at least that's how it was when I ordered some a while back.

I think that's for very large special orders. If you put them in your cart they should show immediately available... at least that's how it was when I ordered some a while back.

Ok good deal. About to order some now.

No it didn't take that long at all. Those antennas fixed the problem.

Does the Dual Cell K model have an option/mode where you can set it to not take pics but still receive pics from remote cams and send via the cell service? A friend of mine can only get reliable cell service in a tree and he doesn’t want it to take random pics in the tree. I know the current cell home model would work but if cell reception gets better at some point then he would like to use it to take pics as well.

Does the Dual Cell K model have an option/mode where you can set it to not take pics but still receive pics from remote cams and send via the cell service? A friend of mine can only get reliable cell service in a tree and he doesn’t want it to take random pics in the tree. I know the current cell home model would work but if cell reception gets better at some point then he would like to use it to take pics as well.
If not you could always set the interval high or cover the motion sensor.

yes- you can set any cuddelink camera to not take pics including the Dual cell. Under camera delay you would set it to "off " for both day and night