Covert MP6 Black

I am now looking to purchase two more cameras instead of one. I am looking at the spypoint bf-8 and bf-10 HD and a covert mp8 all black flash. Not many reviews out there on these models because they are newer. I liked the reviews for the covert black 60 but I think I will wait until next year for that one. I read one review on the bf-10 that indicated short battery life and a long trigger speed of around 2 seconds. Anyone have any experience with these newer models.

I contacted spypoint, covert, and stealth cam to obtain information on the true megapixel of each camera. I was curious how covert and stealth cam could have adjustable pixels. The spypoint cameras bf-8 and bf-10hd are true 8 and 10 megapixel cameras. Covert indicated that the mp8 is actually a 5 megapixel camera. GSM outdoors indicates that the stealth cam G42 blackflash is a true 10 megapixel camera but I find that hard to believe since it has 4 megapixel settings. Does anybody know if that is true? I was only able to talk to customer service and not support at GSM. Also, I would like to know how people like their G42 blackflash cameras. Thanks.