Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like this thread has gone far enough down the rabbit hole

Hmmm, maybe so of us might not be as full off crap as some of the others think. Just keep thinking the government and the media always tell the truth.

55dd34afcfc43287baa8e3d93c73d3a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Attachments

• 919bf84a6cf591a41382622832367d665a7a74b9e32a2d5155d3b5b7f4f82e13_15.jpg.jpg
    919bf84a6cf591a41382622832367d665a7a74b9e32a2d5155d3b5b7f4f82e13_15.jpg.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 4ebed7bf0c7088d5ab0b733aa8db29c2b2145e469070cf2db9cde76745f66e02_15.jpg.jpg
    4ebed7bf0c7088d5ab0b733aa8db29c2b2145e469070cf2db9cde76745f66e02_15.jpg.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 43
Is it too soon to say we're fast tracking the reincarnation of the nazis? They were really the only ones with an effective playbook to keep pushing this ahead.

I still can't find any factual information or statistics anywhere on the CDC's website to a few basic Covid questions, if anyone has found them please PM me or post them here to read through.

1) How many people that tested positive for Covid were Asymptomatic?
I know a few people that tested positive that said at their doctors office they were handed a short survey on their follow up visits asking a few things like "what are/were your symptoms", so I know they track that information somewhere but it isn't anywhere on the CDC's website that I have found.

2) What is the Covid infection rates among the vaccinated population?
They keep rolling with the slogan "safe and effective" yet I can't find any numbers in the science to see how effective it is. I saw the interview of the scientist that discovered mRna got taken down on YouTube because he urged the public caution on the new unproven technique lol You would think they would be boasting that number as opposed to hiding it if they really want more people to get it. I certainly understand we don't really know how safe it is for a few more years so asking for that information is a moot point.

My wife chickened out and cancelled the first time, but yesterday she went and got the JnJ jab. Been in bed with nausea, bad headaches and a 102 fever since yesterday. She gathered info then ruled out the mrna shots in favor of the more traditional one. Meanwhile I'm on day 1 of a 4 day juice cleanse. Live healthy and let the chips fall.

I still can't find any factual information or statistics anywhere on the CDC's website to a few basic Covid questions, if anyone has found them please PM me or post them here to read through.
I have found.

They keep rolling with the slogan "safe and effective" yet I can't find any numbers in the science to see how effective it is. I saw the interview of the scientist that discovered mRna got taken down on YouTube because he urged the public caution on the new unproven technique lol You would think they would be boasting that number as opposed to hiding it if they really want more people to get it. I certainly understand we don't really know how safe it is for a few more years so asking for that information is a moot point.
I'm not sure if the exact info that you are looking for can be found in this video, but there is an absolute wealth of information in this video.
It's extremely long and very detailed (4+ hours). Don't get bogged down with all the technical stuff. Stick with it and be educated about all of the lies we've been told.
The presentation (Event 2021) is by Richard Fleming. He's a bit odd, but also entertaining at times with his dry humor.

This chart is but one of the dozens of alarming truths that Dr Fleming presents in the video. And most of the stuff he covers is available in a PDF so you can share it with others.

VAERS is govt info, it's not some 3rd party propaganda. After seeing just this chart, there's no way I'm taking that jab!

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 12.17.51 PM.png

Last edited:
The CDC is only documenting breakthrough cases that lead to hospitalization or death. They don’t want you to know the real numbers.

Where's Faucci? What does that dipshit have to say? Who cares!

Mass has a reoccurrence of 1% for fully Vaccinated with nearly all
be asymptomatic

This information is readily available in the prescribing information for each vaccine. For example the Pfizer vaccine, in Table 8, 95% effective at preventing infection:

So would you get a poke that's 95% effective for a disease 99.7% survive? That does not make sense to me, but to each their own.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.