Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to H20 because he will laugh at this.

Magnets don’t stick to wood. But they stick to mine.

Mostly because I bend 5 nails before getting one to go in.

into a 2X4 of course.

Last edited:
Wait.
Who licks a magnet?

Just to be clear, I was joking around about iron in blood. It doesn't work like that. Although there's some cool data regarding magnetism and species migration.

Here's a thought: "chips", if they exist - wouldn't they be mainly silicon and plastic nanoparticles?

Finally, I'm glad somebody else besides me can stick magnets to their builds lol.

I just don’t have the same magnetism I used to. Lol. The only thing sticking to me is poison ivy

There's plenty of distractions going around right now to deflect from the inevitable conclusion that Faccui and company had a hand in creating the 'rona in Wuhan. China has all the leverage in the to make our intel community bury it to save face for our own swamp scientists.

Wife got her vaccination today. I told her, "if doesn't work out and in a few years she's looking down on me, know that I'm not enjoying myself, but some of us will have repopulate the world".

Good thing my girl has a sense of humor....:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This moved a lot faster than I imagined. I can't believe Fox let Tucker blow the whistle on Depop.

I have zero faith that this man sees prison time or even loses his job. Swamp takes care of it's own.

This moved a lot faster than I imagined. I can't believe Fox let Tucker blow the whistle on Depop.

I have zero faith that this man sees prison time or even loses his job. Swamp takes care of it's own.

Wow, that's a bomb. Not at all surprising.. Thanks for sharing. That should be on the front page of Fox News, not this stupid Beniffer Cr@p :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Yeah that's lousy. Guy should be in jail.

Trump should never have kept Fauci, he’s obviously a liberal disaster.

This confirms what many have suspected about Fauci for a long time. Not only is he a political hack he is a criminal that is all about making money and getting power for himself whatever the cost to mankind.

The corrupt MSM won’t give this the play it deserves at all.

I personally can't quite figure out how anyone with half a working brain didn't see all of this a year or more ago. You can tell by the way he talks hes a liar and a cheat, not to mention completely under qualified to be doing what hes doing. I know i saw it, posted it on here a couple times.
The sad part is that he really should be prosecuted but the wack jobs on the left wont let that happen.

Government has dumbed down society to the point that the majority can't think for themselves and are too stupid to know they are being lied to and misled by the media on a daily basis. Why are they now trying to say the virus didn't come from China? Let's just re write history to be whatever we want while we are at it---oh, that's right, WE ARE! Can't believe where we are as a country right now.

Sadly people voted for this.....

One of my coworkers wife is a nurse at the local hospital, he told me that she said some people that have been covid vaccinated are able to have magnets stick to the vaccination spot and has seen it? I was in disbelief so I Googled it and saw all kinds of videos showing it to be true...and there were an equal number of fact checks done poo-pooing it as a farce. I know that the main fact checking site is very left leaning and bias and that has been proven so many times, also I don’t believe the MSM would ever be honest about it.

Tracking/ID chip was tossed around in a couple articles......I don't like the sound of any of that.
The father of a close friend had a magnet stick to his vax site. I believe him.

The father of a close friend had a magnet stick to his vax site. I believe him.
My wife works at a hospital. She isn't a nurse but assisted with all the covid vaccine shots done there. My wife heard about the magnet sticking. She tried it on a bunch of co workers that had their shots and on ones that didn't. She swears up and down that it is true and you can feel it pull. Also it apparently only stuck if both shots were in the same arm. Those that had a shot in the right and left arm the magnet didn't stick. The employees showed the doctors and they said that their jaw dropped when they showed them. I'm tired of all the conspiracy theory crap out there, I want to see it for myself. The funny thing is all I find online is how it is it is fake and not true. I have to believe my wife thou, I've never caught her lying or making things up in the 20 years we've been together.

One of my coworkers wife is a nurse at the local hospital, he told me that she said some people that have been covid vaccinated are able to have magnets stick to the vaccination spot and has seen it? I was in disbelief so I Googled it and saw all kinds of videos showing it to be true...and there were an equal number of fact checks done poo-pooing it as a farce. I know that the main fact checking site is very left leaning and bias and that has been proven so many times, also I don’t believe the MSM would ever be honest about it.

Tracking/ID chip was tossed around in a couple articles......I don't like the sound of any of that.
My wife works in a hospital. They did experiments on their co workers, both vaccinated and non. She swears all the test they did that it only stuck to the vaccinated arms that had both shots in the same spot. I want to hear the truth about why this happens. Supposedly even the doctors were in disbelief of what they just saw!

The vet used a syringe when they chipped my dog. With the technology there is today having one very small or some kind of a marker isn't that much of a stretch.

A magnet sticks to my arm but I haven’t had the vaccine. I got my chip from the time I was abducted by aliens though. :emoji_laughing:

A magnet sticks to my arm but I haven’t had the vaccine. I got my chip from the time I was abducted by aliens though. :emoji_laughing:
I'm guessing you had the anal probe as well.:emoji_thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.