Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked into a Menards, where this is a big sign in front of the door to get in, and one on the door the masks are required. I went in without one, no one said anything to me. But I am a rebel.
I did the same thing last week. Only about 20% of the customers did not have masks on. I smiled and said "Hi" to anyone not wearing one.

Our Menards has a sign that says if your "vaxxed" you dont need underwear face.
Guess whos vaxxed? Lol!
Maybe 5 to 10 % were wearing the life saving t-shirt over the face. Most of the employees were but most were on their chins so not sure what the purpose is.....

A lot of the cities that have Menards are rather liberal, and have city ordinances, so stores are suppose to follow local ordinances.
I am rather shocked at the amount of people still wearing a mask though.
I identify as vaccinated so I no longer will wear a mask. Not that I did all that much anyhow.

Schools still need to wear masks, but school functions one isn’t needed. So graduation ceremonies, one is not needed. But classrooms they are, school sporting events, students need to wear them, audience doesn’t.
Clear as mud!

Mask mandate lifted here in MN. I never wore one in to many places anyway but I swear there is just as many people wearing them now as there was before it was lifted. Liberal Minnesota and media scare tactics being preached to sheeple.

I stopped going to menards due to them being the only business to try and enforce the useless mandates. Its to bad a halfway decent business is owned by such a liberal hack ahole lile John Menard.
I shouldn't be going now but they had what i needed yesterday...

I stopped going to menards due to them being the only business to try and enforce the useless mandates. Its to bad a halfway decent business is owned by such a liberal hack ahole lile John Menard.
I shouldn't be going now but they had what i needed yesterday...

I have been avoiding Menards, and I will go to Lowes, or Home Depot, or the local yard when I can. But sometimes I need to go to Menards to match what I already have, or they are the ones that have it in stock, or the local yard is ridiculously priced. I have a few hundred bucks worth of rebates I need to spend, but I cant get myself to need something from there to use them up.

Schools still need to wear masks, but school functions one isn’t needed. So graduation ceremonies, one is not needed. But classrooms they are, school sporting events, students need to wear them, audience doesn’t.
Clear as mud!
My son's girlfriend goes to a different high school and while he went to her graduation yesterday, my wife and I watched it online. The graduates had to wear masks while they walked in to take their seats, but were told they could take then off when seated and leave them off while walking across stage. The administrators must have seen research that showed that kids were only susceptible to COVID when entering large, enclosed areas.

One of my coworkers wife is a nurse at the local hospital, he told me that she said some people that have been covid vaccinated are able to have magnets stick to the vaccination spot and has seen it? I was in disbelief so I Googled it and saw all kinds of videos showing it to be true...and there were an equal number of fact checks done poo-pooing it as a farce. I know that the main fact checking site is very left leaning and bias and that has been proven so many times, also I don’t believe the MSM would ever be honest about it.

Tracking/ID chip was tossed around in a couple articles......I don't like the sound of any of that.

I heard the exact same thing

Lick a penny, stick it to your arm or forehead... it will stick like glue! I always thought it was my magnetic personality, but my wife soon corrected me on that point! Just my two cents.

One of my coworkers wife is a nurse at the local hospital, he told me that she said some people that have been covid vaccinated are able to have magnets stick to the vaccination spot and has seen it? I was in disbelief so I Googled it and saw all kinds of videos showing it to be true...and there were an equal number of fact checks done poo-pooing it as a farce. I know that the main fact checking site is very left leaning and bias and that has been proven so many times, also I don’t believe the MSM would ever be honest about it.

Tracking/ID chip was tossed around in a couple articles......I don't like the sound of any of that.
You know your blood has iron in it? I hear that blood type can actually influence magnetic north on a compass. That's why some folks get so lost in the woods.

You know your blood has iron in it? I hear that blood type can actually influence magnetic north on a compass. That's why some folks get so lost in the woods.

I am not saying it is true, but are you saying that the technology isnt there? Or are you saying the government wouldnt do that?

We just talked about this at work, another guy on my shift said both his parents got vaccinated they heard about this and both of them tried it and magnets stuck to injection site.
Then another coworker brings it up on TIK TOK and there are all kinds of vids of it on there. The YouTube ones keep getting pulled down, the comments on them are an interesting read if you can get to them before they are deleted.
If it is a blood thing as you suggest (and it could be I guess) why do magnets pretty much only stick to injection sites? I think the whole thing is weird.

There is something with people and thinking the government is trying to microchip everyone....oh i know what it is, paranoia. It was somehow being implanted with the covid swab test and now its being done via vaccine. I have actually been hearing about the government chipping people since i was kid. People are not going to be satisfied until the government chips them. LOL. The fact is, if the government wants to know where you are and what your doing they already have that ability and they dont need a chip for it.

It ought to make MRI's interesting if this is true.

There is something with people and thinking the government is trying to microchip everyone....oh i know what it is, paranoia. It was somehow being implanted with the covid swab test and now its being done via vaccine. I have actually been hearing about the government chipping people since i was kid. People are not going to be satisfied until the government chips them. LOL. The fact is, if the government wants to know where you are and what your doing they already have that ability and they dont need a chip for it.
There doesn't need to be some big movie-worthy conspiracy theory to accomplish this (like to see some actual tangible proof of what can be passed through that narrow gauge needle rather than a bunch of easily faked TikTok videos...c'mon people). You're already chipped. It's that phone in your pocket. That's exactly how China does it.

If TikTok is your credible information source you seriously need to re-evaluate where you get your information.

There doesn't need to be some big movie-worthy conspiracy theory to accomplish this (like to see some actual tangible proof of what can be passed through that narrow gauge needle rather than a bunch of easily faked TikTok videos...c'mon people). You're already chipped. It's that phone in your pocket. That's exactly how China does it.

If TikTok is your credible information source you seriously need to re-evaluate where you get your information.

Half the country believed Trump was in cahoots with Russia when that was proven false over and over and that was the most ridiculous saddest conspiracy theory ever pulled on the American people.

Status
Not open for further replies.