Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Some people like burgers some people don't, that's fine"

What about the people that don't want the vaccine, is that fine too?

you can’t watch tv, listen to the radio, listen to Spotify, or read an article, online or from a magazine with out them pushing this magic potion.
My new conspiracy is the chip shortage is because they are making tiny chips that go in these vaccines. May sound far fetched but technology already is there for it. They can make chips small enough to go through a siringe.

"Some people like burgers some people don't, that's fine"

What about the people that don't want the vaccine, is that fine too?
It's fine if it's what they want. Want to change gender... sure go ahead what's DNA have to do with it? Want to own a gun... nope that makes you a murderer at heart. Want to be a white guy that's not racist... nope it's systemic and you're born into it. Crazy time we live in!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Epl1Jpy.jpg

j9DbPHX.jpg

KJT5jh9.jpg

lRZ47Ml.jpg

ucQk7r9.jpg

cEQtUjX.jpg

That’s funny, yet sad.

Skipped to 2:30. Wonder if he mentioned cuomo’s free lottery ticket?

I identify as Vaccinated.

And you have no right to question that.
See how that works!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I identify as Vaccinated.

And you have no right to question that.
See how that works!?

You're right no one does. Just as you have no right to question the rest of us.... hopefully you got your hamburger bribe?

Still so funny how all this is controlled. I’m in Nashville for a few days. Never was much a mask wearer except on the office for my 40 year career.
But downtown packed shoulder to shoulder. Bars overcrowded as usual. Fun as usual. But... go to Stanley cup Playoff of Predators. Not allowed in the arena w/o a mask!! Nor was my pistol. Lol. And of course everyone eating and drinking inside.
And Grand Ole Opry tonight w no mask required! Love the inconsistency.
BTW Predators ( bet they/the Woke will one day complain of name) won in double overtime.
So glad this fiasco is almost over. And I still say # nototubes!! # cagesrule

You're right no one does. Just as you have no right to question the rest of us.... hopefully you got your hamburger bribe?
reread sconnie's post. I think sconnie's saying, if you identify as a vaxer, that should shut them up because identifying is something the woke crowd digs.

Here in MN, the daily body count from the thug nation plague is doing its best to keep up with the corona. They have been neck and neck for most 2021, with murders being up around 100% year over year and corona quickly slithering away. BLM decided not to host a superspreader event to protest the violent criminals.

Capture.PNG

I just think the push is because if this goes away without herd immunity, the listened too, medical community was wrong.

and we won’t listen next time.

much easier to say we’ve reached heard immunity because Enough people took trumps warp speed, no wait, Biden’s vaccine.

But if we get there with no heard immunity vax numbers, the gig is up.

reread sconnie's post. I think sconnie's saying, if you identify as a vaxer, that should shut them up because identifying is something the woke crowd digs.

Thanks Bill, you hit the nail on the head!

Mr. Loser, I’m passively on your side. Just trying to use the other side’s arguments against them! No COVID vaccine for me, I’m 32 and healthy. I almost broke rank for a free burger though... “Come’on Man!

Mr. Loser, I’m passively on your side. Just trying to use the other side’s arguments against them! No COVID vaccine for me, I’m 32 and healthy. I almost broke rank for a free burger though... “Come’on Man!

Gotcha! Took it out of context! Now go get your burger!

NY lifted mask mandate last Wednesday so yesterday I went into the local grocery. There’s a big 4 by 8 sign out front that states masks are no longer required in their store but, don’t come in if you’re sick. LOL. Well every employee and about 90% of the people were still wearing the masks.. I couldn’t believe it. As most were women now I’m wondering if the masks get them away from putting their face on just to run to the store. LOL. Just my observation. Then I run over to HD, who stated they were keeping mask mandate in place and big sign out front says so... Half the employees and maybe 20% customers wearing the masks. Therefore I conclude mask usage is dictated by makeup use. LOL.

NY lifted mask mandate last Wednesday so yesterday I went into the local grocery. There’s a big 4 by 8 sign out front that states masks are no longer required in their store but, don’t come in if you’re sick. LOL. Well every employee and about 90% of the people were still wearing the masks.. I couldn’t believe it. As most were women now I’m wondering if the masks get them away from putting their face on just to run to the store. LOL. Just my observation. Then I run over to HD, who stated they were keeping mask mandate in place and big sign out front says so... Half the employees and maybe 20% customers wearing the masks. Therefore I conclude mask usage is dictated by makeup use. LOL.

I went to a metal fabrication supply house. Where you can any metal in the world, tools for working and fabricating it, welding supplies etc.

Not a fashion store. Everyone working had no masks, everyone shopping did, Except me. That puzzled me.

I walked into a Menards, where this is a big sign in front of the door to get in, and one on the door the masks are required. I went in without one, no one said anything to me. But I am a rebel.

They have lifted requirements.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

They have lifted requirements.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Not in NJ. I went to home depot this afternoon maskless. I was the only one in the store mask free. No one said a word, not even the lady at the checkout counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.