Concrete Mesh Fencing

I just bought $2420 in herbicides because of the inflation issues we are seeing. They may or may not see a price hike but I figured it didn’t hurt to have a couple years worth on hand to try and ride this out. Really though with the Clown in the White House for 3 more years it’s really tough to say how bad things will get. Let’s pray we do in fact still have a legitimate electoral process in this country and midterm elections are a complete blood bath for the Dem’s. If they aren’t then we all know the elections are a complete joke at this point.

If the Democrats continue their dominance despite brandon $h*++!ng his pants literally and figuratively, our country is doomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offshoring of our manufacturing and supply-chain problems started 40 years ago. Now it's biting us in the ass. EVERYTHING is made in COMMUNIST CHINA or other third-world countries ........... because we AMERICAN WORKERS have been VASTLY OVERPAID for being "lazy." (The view of corporate "America.") These shortages wouldn't happen if we made the goods HERE. No big barges stacked up coming in from JA-BIP. Covid-19 also a BIG part of the problem. It's a series of events ....... not just one. And a single, simple blame / reason isn't even close

Offshoring of our manufacturing and supply-chain problems started 40 years ago. Now it's biting us in the ass. EVERYTHING is made in COMMUNIST CHINA or other third-world countries ........... because we AMERICAN WORKERS have been VASTLY OVERPAID for being "lazy." (The view of corporate "America.") These shortages wouldn't happen if we made the goods HERE. No big barges stacked up coming in from JA-BIP. Covid-19 also a BIG part of the problem. It's a series of events ....... not just one. And a single, simple blame / reason isn't even close
That is my hangup bud. The Climate change folks demand we shut down our oil pipelines and lower overall manufacturing here in the US, BUT we never stop using the same products. We simply pay the same amount for a lesser product from them, and we support other countries economies doing it instead of our own.

The Climate fairy's then think we are cleaning up our planet but in reality we are making it worse. The US has much stricter environmental and labor laws regarding manufacturing and instead of just trucking our products made here around the states, it gets shipped from somewhere else, then trucked around the states. Makes perfect sense :emoji_cold_sweat: common sense kills.

Last edited:
Troubles Trees -
I'd LOVE to see the manufacturing come back - also for national security reasons. The technology exists for industrial production without all the pollution - but corporate "America" doesn't want to pay for the systems to be installed. Then, when drinking water gets contaminated by toxins, everyone screams bloody murder.

I worked on stack pollution mitigation systems in several coal-fired power plants. Communities downwind of those plants experienced all sorts of BAD health conditions - cancer, birth defects, liver and kidney malfunctions, etc. After the EPA and other agencies and university studies, it was found to be mercury pollution from the coal burning. The particulate mercury deposition was confirmed by soil and water testing in numerous downwind sites. Those power plants HAD TO install the mitigation systems (stack cleaning systems) by federal laws. Thank GOD for those laws!! After-installation testing showed a drastic drop-off in mercury deposition.

Cleaner manufacturing and power generation CAN BE DONE - it just takes the will to do them. Money spent sooner on cleaner methods .......... or later on health problems.

Troubles Trees -
I'd LOVE to see the manufacturing come back - also for national security reasons. The technology exists for industrial production without all the pollution - but corporate "America" doesn't want to pay for the systems to be installed. Then, when drinking water gets contaminated by toxins, everyone screams bloody murder.

I worked on stack pollution mitigation systems in several coal-fired power plants. Communities downwind of those plants experienced all sorts of BAD health conditions - cancer, birth defects, liver and kidney malfunctions, etc. After the EPA and other agencies and university studies, it was found to be mercury pollution from the coal burning. The particulate mercury deposition was confirmed by soil and water testing in numerous downwind sites. Those power plants HAD TO install the mitigation systems (stack cleaning systems) by federal laws. Thank GOD for those laws!! After-installation testing showed a drastic drop-off in mercury deposition.

Cleaner manufacturing and power generation CAN BE DONE - it just takes the will to do them. Money spent sooner on cleaner methods .......... or later on health problems.
Well put, sir! Anyone who thinks the pollution controls on a coal plant are unnecessary has never taken a lung full of stack gas, and that's from an up to date "clean" coal plant. I can't imagine what an older plant would be like.

I've got over 40 years in power generation and distribution - as well as pollution mitigation systems for water and air, solar installations, natural gas, coal and a couple nuclear power plants. Been there !!

Well put, sir! Anyone who thinks the pollution controls on a coal plant are unnecessary has never taken a lung full of stack gas, and that's from an up to date "clean" coal plant. I can't imagine what an older plant would be like.
I had the great displeasure of working Risk Management at a Refinery in Montana on a Gas Oil Hydrotreater project to remove sulfur from dirty crude. It was an absolute eye opener into how corrupt/criminal the oil industry is and how blatantly we pollute/polluted with utter disregard to people or the land and are consumed solely by profit over all else. A lot of which is done by raping the natural resources of this county and transferring the profits to non national foreign entities. People are nothing but absolute suckers to believe the crap we fed them. I was young then and thought it was cool to be on the side that knew what was really happening.
What we flared off in natural gas alone - is mind blowing. What is dumping out into the air out of any stack at a refinery, scrubbed or not is nothing but nasty. If people really knew what happens out there and what their kids are breathing in - and ... what your drinking out of your well, stuff YOU will never be able to test for but we know its there.
If anyone would just look into what the industry does with excess LP. Instead of dumping it on the market and deflating prices its common to burn up stocks to make room for new production... It would be interesting to see just how low the price would actually be.

I just laugh my @$$ off every time I see some partisan/political comments blaming any current president for petroleum derived products. It just reaffirms what we were told in meetings on how gullible the average person is. The oil industry really does not care who is in politics just whether or not they can be bought off or influenced.
Its a game of smoke and mirrors to get people to believe they are protecting jobs and you can then crap in their backyard and have your hands in their pockets all day long as long as they are distracted and fighting amongst themselves.

Its funny because you cant even escape the lies and political squabble in a forum section about protecting apple trees with metal cages.

This is a global mess with many layers of cause in effects decades in the making. We tell our kids not of be assembly line workers, send them to college to work in the service sector, overseas farming out of our light manufacturing and low tech jobs (that's were it started anyways now its our high tech and skilled manufacturing too), we have embrace just in time inventory, make our health decisions based on our political beliefs, allow U.S. companies to own a donut shop in some third world county and allow it to be their "parent" company to escape taxes, allow foreign ownership of our prize corporations. Allow our ports to be manage by middle eastern countries that hate us and would love to smuggle in a nuke on a ship....

We have allowed the complete sell off of this countries assets and triggered the greatest transfer of wealth out of this country along with a complete dumbing down of kids and most of their parents, herds of different flavored sheep is what this country is becoming.
You just cant make this stuff up... it just goes on and on, yet we blame 4 year politic cycles on all our problems, Its all just mind blowing for me. I wish it was all as simple as red or blue. The price we pay should be an eye opener to the bigger problems that really exist and will continue to exist as long as we stay in the bi polar red versus blue world.

and I love this site but wish this would have stayed in the coronavirus section