Colorblindness Cure

Riggsgwp->

5 year old buck +
I was just given a gift from my sister and was literally blown away. It was a pair of glasses that fix my colorblindness(not permanently obviously). See pictures below. If your colorblind the first colored dot pictures should show nothing while the second picture is with these glasses. Non colorblind people should see numbers in both pictures.

These were not cheap but they seem to work. I need to try these with blood on the ground.

Not cheap is an understatement. What I saw was 277.00 for the standard frame and 357.00 for the sport frame.

Not cheap is an understatement. What I saw was 277.00 for the standard frame and 357.00 for the sport frame.
I'm not color blind but it definitely made it easier to read the numbers for me. If i was color blind and helped track a deer I would definitely pay that price

These were designed to see blood vessels for people with red green deficiency. I was given these for my line of work with tooth shades and porcelain work but I'm pretty sure these will allow me to see blood trails with ease. A lot of money though!

I never understood the big deal with fall colors until I drove home with these glasses. I was absolutely stunned at the beautiful colors, these things are the real deal.

I once had a pair of sunglasses that dramatically provided improved colors for me. Pretty Cool. The brand was "Serengetti Drivers". I think they still make 'em....but I have not bought another pair.

Wow! I'm color blind as well, can't see deer blood unless somone pretty much points to it! It sucks