Cleth vs Pursuit for clover

For those of you who may be interested in trying Glyphosate for clover as an alternative, I found a few photos from last year.

I plant clover strips around the outside edge of all of my food plots. Not sure where all the dandelions came from last year but this photo was taken on May 12th:
View attachment 42737

This is another food plot with the photo taken on May 12th as well.
View attachment 42738

On May 16th (note date stamp on trail cam photo) I sprayed these clover strips at a rate of 24 oz/acre (3/4 qt) per acre of 41% Glyphosate.
View attachment 42740

This is the same clover strip as in the top photo on June 16th - 1 month after spraying Gly (I had sprayed the cover crop and drilled sugar beets in the 1 acre plot on the left on May 18th)
View attachment 42741

This is the second plot (2nd photo from top) one month later on June 16th.
View attachment 42742

No dandelions....no grasses....no other broadleaf weeds....nothing but clover 1 month after spraying with Gly. I do this in my clover strips that need it (every year or two) and have been successfully doing this for many years. I have never nuked the clover and I have no Gly tolerance issues with any other weeds or grasses. Once again - YMMV depending upon your conditions in your dirt.

Gratifying result

bill