California adds Gly to "known to cause cancer" list

People still smoke at an alarming rate knowing for sure cigs are linked with cancer, I would say this blog means nothing coming from California.

What doesn't cause cancer in the state of California.

What doesn't cause cancer in the state of California.

Weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That they claim

That they claim, yet.

Gly's been around how long?

Air in LA is probably known to cause cancer.

I am going to go out on a limb here. I am going to say it is likely most experts in California will think being around Gly while spraying a few times a year is wayyyyyyyyyy worse for you than smoking weed every day.

Sounds like a side by side test to me....... I'll spray gly every week for a month and then I will smoke weed once a week for a month and see which one has a more dramatic affect!!!! I better spray the gly first - I may kill my whole damn yard and the wife will be pissed - and I'll just giggle and not give a crap!!!:D

Sounds like a side by side test to me....... I'll spray gly every week for a month and then I will smoke weed once a week for a month and see which one has a more dramatic affect!!!! I better spray the gly first - I may kill my whole damn yard and the wife will be pissed - and I'll just giggle and not give a crap!!!:D
....and then raid the fridge...and the pantry.

Just smoke some weed and then you will be amazed at how beautiful your weeds look and you won't need any gly.

How about if you spray your weed garden with gly.

In all honesty - just about everything these days is so grossly processed and made of chemicals that with enough exposure I'm sure almost anything will kill you. Just think of all the different things in the air we can't see like magnetic fields and the various frequencies from cell phones, radio and all other sorts of things.

Besides, I'm pretty sure medical science has decided you can't die from being "old" anymore......there is no money in it!

The way I look at it is we are now living about 20 years longer than 100 years ago. And we have better cancer treatment programs now than ever before. Cost of living is what I say!

Sounds like this initial scientific study is related to exposure while working with the chemical. Something people like us are directly related to.
It's funny to joke about this stuff coming out of California, but the people behind these scholarly studies are the smartest in the world. My wife has two scholarly articles published in cardiology. For this information to get this far, it's rock solid.
Theres still pin heads dumb enough to think smoking is ok. The mos of the world will rationalize their current views. If u don't have common sense to think this chemicial is impacting our health, you don't get to live longer than the smoker, obese or heavy drinker. Life's about choices!

My wife has two scholarly articles published in cardiology.

Let me get this straight... You're married? AND your wife is educated and presumably successful and wealthy?

The only conclusion I can come to is Dipper is hung like an elephant. Life isn't fair.

I've been there. Beautiful land, batchit crazy politics and laws.

You can keep it.

Il. is way worse. Chicago gun laws? 10% sales tax? 49 shootings last weekend? Mn. is more liberal than Ca. Dufus wwe wrestler Gov. and a comedian Senator? HHH/Mondale?

Go buy a 15rd magazine for a handgun at a store and get back to me. ;)

Rural Illinois is nice. You couldn't pay me to live in either LA or Chicago.

1/9 the country's population is also a negative.

7 county metro area, comprised of 3/5 the states population is why we have bad leadership. The rest of the state is much more conservative. I want out of the metro like a bad habit.

Last edited:
7 county metro area, comprised of 3/5 the states population is why we have bad leadership. The rest of the state is much more conservative. I want out of the metro like a bad habit.

Pretty much sums up most states i have lived in (7 total)....and in the union as a whole.