Boy River Whitetails - Pre-Hunt Article

Looking good SD!

This seems like as good of place as any to post this. I have been watching other forums for hunters that sound like they are in our same area and sending them pms saying hows it going, how do the deer look, what part of Carlton county are you in, etc. Sent one to a random guy and I am 99% sure his family owns the 40 south of mine based on where he said it was located. Better make sure I handle this well since I called one of them earlier in the summer telling them to stay out of my gravel pit :)

Good job, SD.. I hunt 172 but a different flowage-whitefish flowage along with foggy. Can I be I included?

Good job, SD.. I hunt 172 but a different flowage-whitefish flowage along with foggy. Can I be I included?
You're in.

This seems like as good of place as any to post this. I have been watching other forums for hunters that sound like they are in our same area and sending them pms saying hows it going, how do the deer look, what part of Carlton county are you in, etc. Sent one to a random guy and I am 99% sure his family owns the 40 south of mine based on where he said it was located. Better make sure I handle this well since I called one of them earlier in the summer telling them to stay out of my gravel pit :)

Good thing I gave myself the 1% chance of error. The guy was from a property only 2 40s west of mine. They have 120 acres there. Should be a good person to talk to and add to Automba Whitetails. Thanks for the motivation SD!

Good luck to ya!