Boom Sprayer Recommendations 150-200 gallons

southboundfishing

Yearling... With promise
Thanks in advance .......

Kings sprayer

We bought a 150 Gallon Crop Care 10-12 years ago. It has been a great sprayer and still looks and works like new.

Hoping you have it on a tractor/3-point hitch so that you can support the tank weight safely. Frost is happy to help with any questions and we have many boom options for 3-points. Good luck!

Water alone is 1245 to 1660 lbs. What kind of tractor are you using? What kind of boom width you're looking for. That size will do about 6 acres with 30 gal / acre.

How hilly is your spot? What tractor are you using? Just spraying alone or are running a spreader too. I wouldn't run a 3pt tank that big with a tractor under 50hp. Keep in mind water slosh too for safe handling capacity. Tank splashes water on the side from a bump and can cause stability problems on side of hills. Might consider a towable if your tractor is smaller.

flat land...tractor is a 5075....i went with a 200 gallon bestway with a 28 ft boom

Enjoy the new sprayer. Might want to have a few extra nozzles after you find out what's good for your application. Might be able to do more acres with finer nozzles possibly.

I pump water out of a creek where I am. I purchased a strainer filter the same mesh size as the nozzles have for my transfer pump.

flat land...tractor is a 5075....i went with a 200 gallon bestway with a 28 ft boom
Does the 5075 handle the 200 gallons well? I have a 5065 and was contemplating getting a 150 gal boom-less sprayer for it.

Does the 5075 handle the 200 gallons well? I have a 5065 and was contemplating getting a 150 gal boom-less sprayer for it.
i have not recieved the sprayer yet but was told by the jd dealer that it wont be an issue

i have a buddy with a 5065 and sprays hundreds of acres of plots with his 150 gallon sprayer with no issues, he wants to go to a 200 gall sprayer