Birthday wishes!

wiscwhip

5 year old buck +
I saw that folks get their birthday noted on the forum and thought I would start this thread to use for future BD wishes for everyone on the forum, so here goes.

Happy Birthday SD51555, :D I hope you enjoy your day!

Kind of figure we could keep this going all on one thread.

Happy Birthday to members huntall and Wayne B. Pruett. Have a great day guys!

In addition to Stuart, who thought it was prudent to keep it from us by not having it listed so the forum would show it today. Sneaky, but our female companion on the site, AD, has outed you buddy!;) Nice work AD!:D

Doug Galloway!!! Happy B-day and thanks for all the you share with us ;)

Yes, Happy Birthday Doug! Wow, how did I miss this?:confused::oops: I was on the Members page twice today and didn't notice anything in the BD window? Must be getting old.

Happy Birthday Doug...Hope you had a great BDay!

Happy Birthday to all.

Happy Birthday Spur, have a wonderful day!:D

Happy BD to marlin and UP Powers! Enjoy and have fun!

Happy Birthday Kip Adams.! :D

Happy Birthday to all.

Happy BD Kip Adams?..............HCSHFUHA!

Happy BD Kip Adams?..............HCSHFUHA!
Yeah...we all know him better as our fearless leader...you know Kip from QDMA? :rolleyes:

He is just another part of the good old boys club!

Happy Birthday Alpha Doe! Hope you enjoy your day with your family and friends, and especially with that grandbaby! :D Make sure she gets some messy cake face!

Happy Birthday Alpha Doe! Hope you enjoy your day with your family and friends, and especially with that grandbaby! :D Make sure she gets some messy cake face!
Thanks! I got to spend the morning with her and I did share some if my frosting with her! Don't tell her mommy though...I'de be in big trouble. ;)

Yup, same here. Our granddaughters love the cream cheese frosting from the local bakery's cinnamon rolls, but don't tell mommy!:D;)

Happy Birthday AD. :)

Happy BD to Brooks Johnson aka bat man. Hope you have a great day! Congrats on your progress with MDDI, keep fighting the good fight!

Happy B-day BAT MAN. Hope all is well !!!!!!