All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday Wish Granted - #1 Hit List Buck Goes Down Today

CuivreDog

5 year old buck +
Today was my 55th birthday and I got a present I wasn't counting on. I have a long history with this buck having missed him last year with my bow and being heart broke over the last year. He showed back up in velvet mid-summer and then disappeared again until late October. Today was the day we met again - this time with a different outcome. Any guesses on score as I suck at that?

On the hoof in late October

One more shot on the hoof

Last edited:
Way to go!

Cool! Good job and congrats!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That a way to redeem yourself. 152...

Nice work! Congrats! I'd say pushing 145"-150" for sure.

Beauty - congrats! With the extras, I'd guess around 155"

Nice! I have him grossing 155 as well. I gave him 32 for mass and I called the 2s and 3s 9 & 10.

Heck of a buck. Congrats!

I also would say low - mid 150's.

Gross Im in the high 150's.
Good thing you missed last year:)

Nice buck.

Heck of a buck! ! Congrats ! I'll put my guess in at 156 5/8"

Holy cow - what a happy birthday!!

Congrats on a great buck!

Congrats.

Congrats!

Great buck, CDog !! Congrats !! Makes last year's miss seem like a good thing.

Wow nice buck

You got a trophy buck there! Great job!

Really nice buck

Very nice buck! Congrats.

Well..................I got another pleasant surprise this morning. I finally got around to pulling all of my deer cameras for the year and low and behold I had another set of pictures from the deer I killed on November 16th taken just 4 hours before our meeting. Here are the additional pics I added to my collection to document him.

and finally...............one last picture on the ground!