All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big and Beasty Guy!

There was a Milaca fish decoy of a certain style.

Also St. Cloud Penitentary fish. (can't spell pent....). I guess inmates were given knives and allowed to carve decoys. They would sell them for cash and some prison guards would then claim they made them.That was many years ago...

Hmmm Definetly interesting!!

What are you waiting for lol....just don't drive in between the islands and/or island points...or the point from shore that runs to 2nd island. should be fine otherwise

Dave- It's called work that holds me back. I live 65 miles from your lake and would fish a different lake if I had time to go.

I fished Koronis all through my younger years. It was my go to lake and have some great memories there. Great walleye and smallmouth fishing. I also spent a lot of nights shooting carp in the river.

Man that really must be an easy living selling overpriced seed. I just sat down after working since 5am, I am definitely doing something wrong.
How old are u?

Dave has been pleasant and shared some information with us.
Welcome, Dave and I hope your business is a success!

Welcome Dave. Glad it has got a little warmer for you here. I will have to look you up when I am in your neck of the woods later this spring and summer. Do you ever spear on Green Lake?

Dipper, you could always look for a different job or one you want if you don't like the hours/pay you are working/getting now.

Dave has been pleasant and shared some information with us.
Welcome, Dave and I hope your business is a success!
Yeah Dave seems like a solid dude....hoping he sticks around despite the static he caught initially. Dave, two things really matter around here as far as I'm concerned...1) learn for others and 2) contribute to the discussion.

Man that really must be an easy living selling overpriced seed. I just sat down after working since 5am, I am definitely doing something wrong.
How old are u?
Wait a minute....dip, I thought you were a self made millionaire land Barron?!?!?!? Oh no...wait....that is Mo.

Welcome Dave. Glad it has got a little warmer for you here. I will have to look you up when I am in your neck of the woods later this spring and summer. Do you ever spear on Green Lake?

Dipper, you could always look for a different job or one you want if you don't like the hours/pay you are working/getting now.
Really?, thanks for the tip. My shred of advice: if you want to start a legit profitable company you need to do more than slap your product on an Internet forum and go fishing. Success includes many Sundays of work, but maybe It is that easy?

Damn Dipper, you and Mo need to band together to find the guy that keeps pissin' in your Cheerios!

Last edited:
Damn Dipper, you and Mo need to band together to find the guy the keeps pissin' in your Cheerios!
My Cheerios are fine. Thank you

lol I have a regular full time job to Boyz. I wish it was that easy

Dang so it isn't that easy?Now u ruined my Cheerios

Nothing is ever as easy as it seems. I sell more seed in person than online.
I've been deer hunting since I was 12 years old. Have many friends that Deer hunt and do food plots. My Dad does most of the leg work for the local MDHA chapter as well.

Do any of you guy's head out of state to hunt?