Being "followed"....

j-bird

Man is that a creepy notification or what? "You are being followed" Maybe we need to change it to "You have a "fan"" or something like that? sounds like a person has a stalker or the like... I appreciate anyone out there that is interested in what I have to offer or share....and I'm not poking fun at that. It's just the wording....especially in today's world. Fair warning....I tend to shoot first and ask questions later!
stalker.jpg

Well, to prove I am still a newb around here, I didn't know that was an option!

VV

Now I'm going to fallow j-bird just to creep him out

Look at it another way... get enough followers you can be the next Jim Jones! Wait... never mind... don't think that worked out too well for either him or his followers. :emoji_wink:

Semi-related note, next Halloween think I'll do this for the local Trick or Trunk event.

Jim Jones Costume.jpg

Look at it another way... get enough followers you can be the next Jim Jones! Wait... never mind... don't think that worked out too well for either him or his followers. :emoji_wink:

Semi-related note, next Halloween think I'll do this for the local Trick or Trunk event.

View attachment 22760
Your a sick man...but a funny one! Bad thing is the younger generation will have no idea what the joke is.

"followers" does have that cult like connotation to it....:emoji_smiling_imp::emoji_smiling_imp:

It's really no different than Santa watching you, only less of a chance of losing a present.....

.......ever had that sense of being followed in the woods?

........thought that was what thread was going to be about

bill

It's really no different than Santa watching you, only less of a chance of losing a present.....
Ummm Santa is one thing.....Santa just watches. Being "followed" is sort of creepy. Having "followers"....well, like was mentioned...sounds like your handing out cool-aide in Jonestown.
followers.jpg

I think "Fans"....may be better...we all need some folks cheering for us! I think I would rather find out I have a new "fan" or have "fans"....
fans.jpg

However, I fear some may take things a little too far.....
fan.jpg

.......ever had that sense of being followed in the woods?

........thought that was what thread was going to be about

bill
See...."being followed"!

just hit follow jbird.

Wonder if it will tell you when I unfollow you :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'm sure Bill could customize the forum to say "Stalked" instead of "Followed"...

I am followed by fireants,feral hogs,giant ragweed,goat weed,and an occasional sasquatch wherever i plant anything........

bill