Be the Decoy

You know darn well someones going to be buying this. But like NH said I'm noit brave enough or dumb enough to wear one.

Larry Benoit would be rolling over in his grave. :rolleyes:

Every now and then products like this come along and I think "this surely must be a joke?"

Not sure how a grown man with a decent handful of self respect could run around in an antelope costume?

testimonial9.jpg

Lol that could be dangerous for sure!
I do think It would be fun to sneak up on a strutting tom with a faned out gobbler decoy though:)

Anyone that is a fan of the show entourage knows there is a market for these. I think they call themselves Furrbies. One of the funniest episodes.

I read a story recently about a guy who fashioned a mountain goat costume- worked well for him. I would be afraid some Fudd would shoot me.

I have given the neighbors enough reasons to shoot at me, sure as hell not going to give them another by wearing one of those!

I read a story recently about a guy who fashioned a mountain goat costume- worked well for him. I would be afraid some Fudd would shoot me.

Wear one of those and you become the fudd!

You guys are going to think I am weird but bowhunting out west for deer and elk these hats work great!! Highly recommend them

Wear one of those and you become the fudd!
Probably true- get two Fudds together and the fireworks will probably fly. Sounds like a Darwin Award waiting to happen!