Be the Decoy

tooln

5 year old buck +
You know darn well someones going to be buying this. But like NH said I'm noit brave enough or dumb enough to wear one.

Natty Bumppo

5 year old buck +
Larry Benoit would be rolling over in his grave. :rolleyes:

Every now and then products like this come along and I think "this surely must be a joke?"

Not sure how a grown man with a decent handful of self respect could run around in an antelope costume?

testimonial9.jpg

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Lol that could be dangerous for sure!
I do think It would be fun to sneak up on a strutting tom with a faned out gobbler decoy though:)

chummer

5 year old buck +
Anyone that is a fan of the show entourage knows there is a market for these. I think they call themselves Furrbies. One of the funniest episodes.

Jeff23

5 year old buck +
I read a story recently about a guy who fashioned a mountain goat costume- worked well for him. I would be afraid some Fudd would shoot me.

M

MoBuckChaser

I have given the neighbors enough reasons to shoot at me, sure as hell not going to give them another by wearing one of those!

M

MoBuckChaser

I read a story recently about a guy who fashioned a mountain goat costume- worked well for him. I would be afraid some Fudd would shoot me.

Wear one of those and you become the fudd!

MNAaron

5 year old buck +
You guys are going to think I am weird but bowhunting out west for deer and elk these hats work great!! Highly recommend them

Jeff23

5 year old buck +
Wear one of those and you become the fudd!
Probably true- get two Fudds together and the fireworks will probably fly. Sounds like a Darwin Award waiting to happen!