All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Badgers Win!!!

kl9

5 year old buck +
Go Badgers!! Sorry to the Kentucky fans but I can't stand coach cal... Bucky is onto the championship! What a great game.

Right On!!! On Wisconsin!!!(to the championship!!!):cool::cool::cool:

If the Badgers are lucky enough to take home the trophy on Monday night, no one could say they ducked anyone. They will have played all of the best of the best big name programs that were thrown at them and beat them. UNC, AZ, KY, even OR is no slouch. And then if they could add Duke to the list on Monday night, it would be the icing on the cake. I hate Coach K,:mad: even more than I hate Coach Cal or Coach P. It is Urban Meyer type hate. Arrogant jerk. :mad:Go Bucky!!!

Last edited:
I'm a KY fan and alumni but for Wisconsin all the way now. They showed up to play and deserved to win last night.

Cal has some strengths, but he can thank himself for losing to Wisconsin. I could make a long list of things that seem obvious which he just ignored.

But, you don't even need a list - just look at what they said at the beginning of the game about how differently the two coaches prepared. They said Cal didn't even show his team the films of Wisconsin in prep for the game. That's like going after a mature buck and not patterning him...LOL.

On the other hand, I think Wisconsin knew KY better than they knew themselves. Great job and a win well deserved.

And as for Duke - I can't say what I think about that team, lest I would probably be banned.... When Christian L. can stomp another player in the stomach and not get thrown out of a game for something like that - you have basketball politics at its best.

Go Wisconsin.

Right On!!! On Wisconsin!!!(to the championship!!!):cool::cool::cool:

If the Badgers are lucky enough to take home the trophy on Monday night, no one could say they ducked anyone. They will have played all of the best of the best big name programs that were thrown at them and beat them. UNC, AZ, KY, even OR is no slouch. And then if they could add Duke to the list on Monday night, it would be the icing on the cake. I hate Coach K,:mad: even more that I hate Coach Cal or Coach P. It is Urban Meyer type hate. Arrogant jerk. :mad:Go Bucky!!!

Yes!
They have been put though the ringer for sure!

what an awesome game, I am a huge badger fan and the badgers stay composed when Kentucky made their runs.