ATV brush cutter

Never had to take the motor off. I slide the belt through. Not simple... not impossible.
i have replaced 4 or 5.

Never tightened any nuts on it.

My only gripe is the shitty tongue. We had ours modified to be a bit more rugged.
Any kernals left on your corn? I'll be headed to my place next weekend if the forecast holds up.

Zero.... like every spring.
We draw em in for winter with the best. :)

Never had to take the motor off. I slide the belt through. Not simple... not impossible.
i have replaced 4 or 5.

Never tightened any nuts on it.

My only gripe is the shitty tongue. We had ours modified to be a bit more rugged.

I also have a swisher rough cut and I had to weld up and reinforce the tongue. I'll never understand why they designed such a tough brush hog with such a wimpy tongue. I couldn't be happier with the brush cutter though - I'd recommend that exact same model to anyone.

I've got the swisher rough cut as well, and like Ben said, the tongue is the weakest link... The new issue I have had is that anytime I have to go down any kind of slope (not even a hill), it throws huge plumes of smoke... Anyone else had that or seen it?

Not at all.

I've got the swisher rough cut as well, and like Ben said, the tongue is the weakest link... The new issue I have had is that anytime I have to go down any kind of slope (not even a hill), it throws huge plumes of smoke... Anyone else had that or seen it?
If that engine is an oil splash lubrication type(similar to a Briggs and Stratton) there is a possibility that crankcase oil is getting into the combustion chamber and burning with your fuel mixture. That would cause your smoking issue. If you do not have a spin on oil filter on that engine, it is most likely a splash lubrication type.