All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone need any Roundup Ready soybeans?

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
A friend of mine has a couple dozen bags of last years seed.

$25 a bag
I know, not the cheapest with a few of the angles with MDHA and other sources, but if you run into a situation where you would like some, let me know.

I live in Big Lake and can get it to my place.

I could use a few bags. Ever head towards St Cloud?

I drive to Baxter and out towards Upsala on a regular basis so if anyone along or close to these areas were interested in seed I could get extra and could arrange pickup.

I will be heading through St Cloud hopefully in the next few days..... I am trying to get a day to run up to bring stuff to the cabin and mow my corn down.
I just dont know when exactly I am going to get up there. Its fly by night planning for me with work right now.

My cell is 612-965-1434 or my email is mchristi@brocade.com

Monday and weekends are best for me but I can wait to see if there is more interest cause I wouldn't mind helping out some others if they need some as well. I will pm you my number to give me a heads up if you are heading this way. Thank you BLB!

BLB, I'll take 3 bags for certain. I'm out of town all this week but can pickup after that.

Any chance he has a bag of corn?

If there is any left after the others nab some, let me know! I have tons of conventional seed (corn/beans) if anybody wants some for free. Range anywhere from 1-3 years old

Riggs - 3 bags
Freeborn - 3 bags
Smallchunk - Needs some

I will talk to him and see how much he has left total so I can give a better idea of what there is available.

Freeborn,
He doesnt have any corn. I may have an bag extra I could sell you. I need to go through it this weekend to see what I need/have.

BLB-See if you can get a bag for me if any are left. Get it to Riggs and I will pick it up from him. Or we can work something out.

I'd take 3 bags if you have it to sell. I could figure out how to get it from you.....but not till late April (cause I'm in AZ till then).

Foggy I could get it to you if needed.

Sandbur I could get it to you as well.

Interested as well big lake , I do have 3 bags of RR corn to sell if anybody is interested

The list in order of people that have replied.

Riggs - 3 bags
Freeborn - 3 bags
Smallchunk - Needs some
Sandbur - 1 bag
Foggy - 3 bags
Leexray - Needs some

We have lots of time before any of this can go in the ground, so there wont be any issue getting seed to you guys through St Cloud/little falls areas. I go through there every weekend I go to the cabin.

Please email me your contact info if you could and your wish list just to confirm it or if you want more or less. mchristi@brocade.com

I could use 3 bags as well if one of the northerners don't mind holding it for me until the 1st of may when I come up.

I could Wade

Thanks Lee! BLB I sent an email out to you.

Got it Wade.

I am waiting to here whats left. I am certain I have enough to accomodate whats been asked for. I will get an update posted when I lock down on where things are at.

Beans are all spoken for.

Smallchunk,
I sent you a note that there are 2 bags available and if you want them they are yours.
Send me an email to let me know.
mchristi@brocade.com