Anyone looking forward to BASEBALL??

Hey! Watch it!:D

I love my Cubs.....and I LOVE to hate the Yankees!

We can both hate the Wankees together then. :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's Go Cardinals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's Go Cardinals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cubbies had to cancel the game tonight to get all the porta potties installed. Blamed it on the cold cloudy weather. BS

Cubbies had to cancel the game tonight to get all the porta potties installed. Blamed it on the cold cloudy weather. BS

Say what you want - I'm glad to see the ownership trying to do what they can to improve the old ballpark - it isn't perfect, but it's the oldest in the league and it's been a long road for cubs fans so cut us a little slack. We got stadium renovations going on and a young talented club with a lot of promise - we may not make a lot of noise this year, but "next year" is much closer than it has ever been for us! We finally seem to have some folks that want to win and do what is needed to improve the ballpark without destroying it's history.

Your cards have a good club and always seem to have a good club - I am very well aware of the cubs/cards rivalry - but I don't have anything against the cards personally. Far worst "monsters" out there than either of these teams. You guys have kicked us around for quite some time - hopefully in the coming years my team will be able to put up a little better fight and at least make it interesting.

Say what you want - I'm glad to see the ownership trying to do what they can to improve the old ballpark - it isn't perfect, but it's the oldest in the league and it's been a long road for cubs fans so cut us a little slack. We got stadium renovations going on and a young talented club with a lot of promise - we may not make a lot of noise this year, but "next year" is much closer than it has ever been for us! We finally seem to have some folks that want to win and do what is needed to improve the ballpark without destroying it's history.

Your cards have a good club and always seem to have a good club - I am very well aware of the cubs/cards rivalry - but I don't have anything against the cards personally. Far worst "monsters" out there than either of these teams. You guys have kicked us around for quite some time - hopefully in the coming years my team will be able to put up a little better fight and at least make it interesting.

If that happens I'm going to start taking collections to buy Steve Bartman season tickets ;):D

If that happens I'm going to start taking collections to buy Steve Bartman season tickets ;):D
I hear he is a, season ticket holding, cards fan now!!!!:D

Maybe it's some sort of Kris Bryant service time "loop-hole". I hope that kid changes agents....... nothing worse than doing business with a crook, especially when you know he is a crook!

I'm only a fan of Minnesota.....so I can pay the high taxes. o_O:rolleyes: ;)

Gotta seize the opportunity....... My Cubbies are only a 1/2 game out of first place!!!!!:D

May not get to say that the rest of the summer!:(

Nice come-back win for the Cubs today. Same for the Cards in extras. I'm just getting settled in for a nice long season.

Not only NO, but Hell NO.... Watching paint dry is more exciting than baseball.

Uhummmm - anyone want to venture a guess who is in first place in the NL central?????

I know it will be short lived so I have to enjoy it while I can!:D

Brewers are off to the worst start in team history, losing again tonight and Lucroy and Gennett went on the disabled list.

We can only go up from here, right? :rolleyes:

Tough situation for the Crew. They've had some bad luck this year. At least I won't have to listen to all the 'Lucroy is as good as Yadi' crap this year. ;-)

Tough situation for the Crew. They've had some bad luck this year. At least I won't have to listen to all the 'Lucroy is as good as Yadi' crap this year. ;-)

LOL!!!

Yadi should feel good about being mentioned with Lucroy. :D

To answer the original question..... No. :)

It will be more fun watching some Northwoods League ball this year. Time for the Brew Crew to clean house, loads of talent but no chemistry.

My cubbies keep calling up the kids the MLB team will look like a little league team! Fine with me thought - as long as the kids can play - let them! My cubbies have won more come from behind games after the 8th inning this year than they did all of last season. Won another exciting and then depressing and then exciting one again last night in Pittsburg.

It will be more fun watching some Northwoods League ball this year. Time for the Brew Crew to clean house, loads of talent but no chemistry.
Go Loggers!

I do really love baseball, as it is the one sport I had a very, very realistic chance of playing at the college level. I really love to play the game. I just can't stand MLB, just like I can't stand NBA basketball. I will watch college baseball any day over an MLB game, again, just like basketball. I was a youth baseball coach for a couple years and also coached my daughters fastpitch softball team for 6 years.

I've fallen victim to being a nonfan of baseball as of late. I guess when the season starts and playoff hockey is going on, it's difficult to get engaged. GO WILD!