Anyone looking forward to BASEBALL??

TMIL

5 year old buck +
I know the NCAA championship game is still ahead of us, and I'm sure all you Wisc guys are excited about that.

Me, I'm a huge baseball fan and my beloved Cardinals open the season tonight against the rival Cubs. I love the long season and games every day. It truly is a war of attrition. The Cards look strong again this year, but so do their division opponents. Looks like its gonna be a great season!

As long as the cubs have yadier they will look solid.

I see my cubbies making the turn this year! we may not make much of a run at the lead for the NL central - but I see us finally making it above 500. I am very interested in seeing what Mr. Bryant brings to the table this year. Hopefully the rebuilding we have been waiting for will start to show some signs of life.

As long as the cubs have yadier they will look solid.
Rally - The cubs don't have Yadier - never have!

It didn't take longs for the Twins fans to have a major setback. We couldn't even get to the first pitch of the season and our new 'ace' gets suspended.

I see my cubbies making the turn this year! we may not make much of a run at the lead for the NL central - but I see us finally making it above 500. I am very interested in seeing what Mr. Bryant brings to the table this year. Hopefully the rebuilding we have been waiting for will start to show some signs of life.

Rally - The cubs don't have Yadier - never have!

That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever said! I've loved yadi since I was in 6th grade!

You bet though I would rather watch college ball any day. The Husker baseball team is off to a good start!

The Twins have been terrible these last couple of years, just a dumpster fire in a damn nice ballpark. Still fun to go to a couple of games a year tho

Redbirds 1-0
Scrubbies 0-1

I think its going to be a good year! :D

The Twins have been terrible these last couple of years, just a dumpster fire in a damn nice ballpark. Still fun to go to a couple of games a year tho
Your teams just can't catch any break, I'd personally blame it on the fans. You guys are shallow enough to vote a professional wrestler as your governor.
Haha hey a used and abused Brett farve gave u a sample at what winning tastes like. That women's hockey team has to be something special. Bull dikes on ice, only in mn! Hahahaha

I'm glad one game doesn't define a season. My cubbies looked like crap last night. I'm sure Mr. Maddon had a few words for the boys and some of their stupid mistakes. I saw at least 2 different guys hit ground balls for outs on the very first pitch, was was a couple of fielding snafu's and just piss-poor situational hitting - I think we ended up like 0 of 13 with runners in scoring position - its tough to win when you can't execute.

Your teams just can't catch any break, I'd personally blame it on the fans. You guys are shallow enough to vote a professional wrestler as your governor.
Haha hey a used and abused Brett farve gave u a sample at what winning tastes like. That women's hockey team has to be something special. Bull dikes on ice, only in mn! Hahahaha

Hey now....don't forget about our Lynx! :D

What's that,besides an animal?

Don't even get me started on the viqueens, if they aren't snorting coke at a house boat orgy they are beating their kids with sticks.

The best thig mn could do is split itself between north and south Dakota, and start over.

So, dipper, I'm getting the impression you're a big Minnesota fan. Stop mincing words and tell us how you really feel!

So, dipper, I'm getting the impression you're a big Minnesota fan. Stop mincing words and tell us how you really feel!
I'm actually empathetic.

The only real thing I enjoy about Minnesota sports is the Wild. If they somehow find a way to mess up their playoff run then it just aint meant to happen. The state of let downs. Things could be worse though, we could be cubs fans :)

I enjoyed the highlights from the Brewers game today.

I enjoyed the highlights from the Brewers game today.
WhT baseball game?

The only real thing I enjoy about Minnesota sports is the Wild. If they somehow find a way to mess up their playoff run then it just aint meant to happen. The state of let downs. Things could be worse though, we could be cubs fans :)

Hey! Watch it!:D

I love my Cubs.....and I LOVE to hate the Yankees!