Anybody ever use a habitat consultant?

Ok - lets real it in..... this isn't a "fast times in Mo's hot tub" thread!!!:)

I agree that one of the best things a person can do is have someone with experience and knowledge visit their property. If for nothing else some comments, a change of perspective and a sanity check. I'm not sure it needs to be some high profile consultant, but even some of our forum friends can certainly qualify. I think boots on the ground would be best, but we have also seen that aerial photos and topo maps can certainly allow folks some inside info as well.

I am trying to work out a schedule for a forum member making a visit (visit was originally cancelled due to an ice storm) and to be honest if anyone else is in my area and wants to stop by - just give me some warning. The visitor in question asked if they could visit - I have no issue with that. I have no issue showing you my place. You can certainly see 99% of it on my property thread, but if you want to see it with your own eyes that is fine by me. I'm wide open for suggestions as well. I certainly haven't seen it all, but I do consider myself the worlds leading expert on my place (to Mo's point).

Forums like these help connect us to resources from across the country to just up the road....how we use those resources is up to us.