Another Forbe id

Yarg

5 year old buck +
Here's another forbe, there is a large clump of it immediately next to the Canadian thistle about 4 feet high

Attachments

• IMG_20180609_175441464.jpg
    IMG_20180609_175441464.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 45
making my arms itch from here, I don;t like that stuff!

I eat the stuff. Only the stems have the spines with the “itchy juice” on them, and they make a good cooked green, or dried into tea. Super high in iron, and full of all the good phytochemicals that make you feel good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Find some jewelweed (Imaptiens spp) to soothe the sting from stinging nettle and/or rashes from toxicodendron spp (poison ivy/oak)

I think some of you guys have WWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much knowledge of " extraordinary medicinal plants " !!!!!!!!! I'm starting to wonder a little ………. :emoji_thinking::emoji_astonished::emoji_grin:

I think some of you guys have WWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much knowledge of " extraordinary medicinal plants " !!!!!!!!! I'm starting to wonder a little ………. :emoji_thinking::emoji_astonished::emoji_grin:

Awe, c’mon, it’s not like we’re smoking them...

Awe, c’mon, it’s not like we’re smoking them...

Lol

I got you guys laughing !!! ^^^^ We all need a laugh every day. Have a good one fellas !!

Nettle also makes great fiber for cordage if you are into making primitive rope and stuff.