Amazon Prime day deals?

RGrizzzz

5 year old buck +
I wanted to start a thread for a place to share any decent hunting and fishing Amazon Prime day deals.

I'm looking for ladder stands and/or elevated blind platforms. I'd expect to see decent prices on SD cards for trail cameras. I'd love to see discounts on Cuddelink cams and solar panels, but I'm not holding my breath for those.

If you see something, use camelcamelcamel.com to check the price history on the item. Somethings these deals are not really deals.

I’m waiting to see if I can get a deal on a cordless Bubba fillet knife tomorrow.
Best deal I’ve found so far is $154 with free shipping, would be great to get it half price.

NINMAX Lithium Batteries
GradePro Trail Camera

Attachments

• Image-1 (1).jpg
    Image-1 (1).jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 33
Those ninmax are cheaper than when I ordered a few days ago. Just grabbed a few more 24 packs.

I bought 8 packs of the ninmax batteries, hopefully they're a good product. Should get me a few years worth of battery swaps.

$59 seems pretty cheap but it’s the monthly that gets you. $99/year for "free" up to 250 pictures on all your spypoint cameras is still hard to beat.

IMG_8814.jpg

I’m waiting to see if I can get a deal on a cordless Bubba fillet knife tomorrow.
Best deal I’ve found so far is $154 with free shipping, would be great to get it half price.

Saved $80

Saved $80
That's a smoking deal, not sure if they pulled it but I couldn't find anything that cheap on there.

That's a smoking deal, not sure if they pulled it but I couldn't find anything that cheap on there.

They must have sold out, it was $74 and change with free shipping. The hard case/two batteries/four blades with it, I'm pretty happy how that one turned out...it is the one thing my youngest boy wanted for a birthday gift.

I would advise against it. I got one. After about a month in FL, the switch went out. Their outstanding customer service sent me an entire new pro series knife, blades, batteries, charger and case, without asking for return of the original. The new one did the same thing 2 weeks later. I clean lots of fish in FL, but have had Mister Twisters, Rapalas, Black & Decker bread knives, etc. I wanted to like it but for the most expensive knife I ever bought, it's junk.