Am I going to regret buying Skidsteer ?

They make 3 point stump grinders. Might be able to get away with that. How many acres of cedars are you looking to clear? What kind of ground are they in, soil and rock content?

Sumps at home are a nightmare, but sandy soil at camp is rea eay work eith a 40hp kubota with a backhoe. Even a BX wasn't bad either.

It's just an acre or 2 of cedars, but another 7a of different hardwood and softwood trees on one farm. On the home farm, it's 40a of elm trees and smaller cedars I need to clean up. Probably over 1000 elm trees but they are 2-4" max trunk size.

Late to this party. My Kubota dealer has offered to let me borrow one of their trailers if I need to haul my tractor in for service. If you buy at a dealer......that could be a negotiated win for you? I sold my trailer to my neighbor as I seldom had a use for it. When I sold it to him he offered to let me use it if I needed it again. You may have a friend or neighbor with a HD trailer too? Also most of the rental places offer trailers for pretty cheap. 2 cents.