Aliens and UFO's

Strangest thing to me is that the whistle blowers say have an alien body. Dunno. Stay tuned.

Ever wonder why soooooo many UFO's are "flying saucers" ?? Are there no other UFO designs out there in the cosmos??

My first ever "UFO" sighting was back about 1988 -1989. I was hunting with another co-worker in VERY remote mountains of north-central Pa. Clear, starry night as we walked about 1 1/2 miles back to our vehicle. We heard a strange-sounding aircraft overhead - very different sound - unlike any jet we'd ever heard before. The stars provided a backdrop as we watched a boomerang-shaped, black, unlit shape relatively slowly passing over the stars. It veered from flying north/northwest to the northeast. Binos confirmed the shape we were seeing as it grew smaller in the distance. We both thought the sound was odd, as compared to commercial jets and other aircraft we'd seen & heard before. But we both assumed it was some military thing that was likely a secret project - not an alien spacecraft.

A couple years later, the military announced - and showed - our new stealth bomber. Apparently they had been flying test flights over remote areas of the northeast - undetected by local airports' radars. Certainly our military CAN'T have other black-ops projects anymore ........... right?? Or China / Russia either??

Strangest thing to me is that the whistle blowers say have an alien body.
I think they said "organic remnants" - not a body. We used to send dogs, chimps, etc. up in early test rockets back in the early 1960's. Similar testing today, maybe??

I think they said "organic remnants" - not a body. We used to send dogs, chimps, etc. up in early test rockets back in the early 1960's. Similar testing today, maybe??
Yeah.....at first that was my take too. Then today the guy interviewing the whistleblower used "Alien BODY" several times in their dialog exhcange and the whistleblower never refuted the questions or raised any thing different. Dunno.....and I agree this needs some clairfication. But????

While flipping channels last evening, I came onto a show about UFO's, so I stopped to watch all the picture / video "proof." Every one was blurry, dark, indistinct. Or they were distant light dots that moved around in a video. Any video expert / geek can produce things like that. Moving lights video-taped through trees won't make it either.

Our military admitted some years ago that the Roswell alien craft was in fact a balloon used for surveillance of weather or for our own military purposes. They reported it as an "alien" craft to throw off the Russians in the midst of the Cold War days. The Russians had Sputnik and who knows of any other satellites for spying at that time, so our military made up the "alien" story so they didn't know what WE were up to. ( for those who weren't yet born back then. )

Give us CLEAR pics / video, and if there's any REAL alien organics - I suspect all sorts of haz-mat gear / isolation would be employed so the alien doesn't contaminate the earth???? I didn't stay on the UFO channel very long last night. If I want blurry vision, I can down a couple too many stiff Scotches over ice!!!!!!! 😁

I’ll believe in UFOs when I believe in Bigfoot, and I’ll have to see both or either of them myself. Skeptical ? Yep, always have been.

So, deer season is fast approaching.
And it's the fastest season of the calendar. It's always over too quickly.

I'd like to see pics that are CLEAR of the UFO's - not blurry, dark, gyrating, etc. We just had crystal clear pics of Russian fighter jets dumping fuel on our drones in the Ukraine region. CLEAR. All the so-called UFO pics in the news are NOT CLEAR.

I'd also like to know why any UFO is automatically an "alien" spaceship. Unidentified is just that - unidentified. Why do folks automatically assume there's an alien being making something fly?? There's an awful lot of strange natural phenomena (like ball lightning) that can move at will at varying speeds, bounce along the ground, bounce off objects, etc. There's no rhyme or reason to ball lightning' behavior ...... and that's just ONE natural phenomenon.

Look at what drones with lights can do these days. Groups of them flying in patterns ......... must be little green men.
Sure they could be drones, this is why I typically use older examples because we have the benefit of hindsight. Anything you see today could be dismissed as modern tech or unknown military tech.

Pilots described basketball size bright glowing round orbs zipping around their planes in WW2 they called Foo Fighters. This is common knowledge and now know they weren’t drones right?

The lights over Washington DC in the 1950’s they first picked up on radar, then saw by eye, then dispatched our fastest fighter jets to intercept but they “disappeared” before they got there.

The “battle of Los Angeles”, the military thought the Japanese were attacking in 1942 and dispensed thousands of rounds at the light in the sky and never hit it. The news article pictured below shows the spotlights focused on a hovering object we now know wasn’t human tech in 1942.
IMG_8302.png

Remember when US Air Force captain Robert Salas admitted to the public they saw a UFO hover over nukes and it shut them down in 1967?

There’s the Wilson memo the public was never supposed to see.

As far as I can tell, Reagan was the last president briefed on this subject and it’s well documented and known. Here is one page of 51 in the “Reagan Records” found here.
IMG_8300.png

The military started with operation MJ12, it evolved into project Blue Book when the public became aware of MJ12. The response given to the public was MJ12 didn’t find anything abnormal. But they didn’t say they changed the name of the same study to project BB (to avoid FOIA requests). The public becomes aware of BB and they admit it’s a thing but explained all the weird things people were reporting were naturally occurring things like “swamp gas refracting light” despite the credible witnesses. Yet they “closed” BB and changed the project code to Aquarius. This happens over and over again, nothing to see here so we closed the project (but started a new one without admitting it). Fast forward to 2019 when the NYTIMES wrote the article about todays UAP programs being funded by “dark money”. This spans 80 to 100 years now guys. The 3 videos verified and released were just a tiny view of the whole event and doesn’t tell the whole story according to the pilots. The point is, the military has studied UFO’s the whole time while telling the public they aren’t finding anything and closing the case, but they weren’t.

Bob Lazar claimed he worked on UFO tech and spoke about a power source they called Element 115 which didn’t exist in the 80’s but we have made today.

Betty and Barney Hill were an interracial couple that only realized they were abducted after hypnosis. They recalled seeing the UFO and the incident but couldn’t explain the lost time (hours) so they tried hypnosis.

Ryan Graves testified at last week’s hearing under oath that they saw these “not as a rare occurrence but saw these strange radar hits every single day” and only saw what they were in person when one time they were appeared near the area they were practicing in and got it on their aircraft cameras. Someone in the military leaked the 3 videos and the DOD had to admit they were authentic. Matt Grusch that also testified said there are funded government programs to debunk modern sightings, he also said our first UFO recovery was in the 1930’s, well before Roswell.

There are literally thousands of modern videos of UFO’s but of course the go to is always “it’s modern human tech”, which it could be, but we haven’t just seen them in modern times.

I’ve said enough for now, like I initially said. If you honestly look at the sky and try to grasp the size of what is out there and knowing the Drake equation says there are hundreds, if not thousands of planets just in our Milky Way that could potentially hold life and you still think it’s just us in all that. You probably wouldn’t believe it unless a UAP landed on your doorstep and an alien greeted you at this point. 😜

^ ^ ^ ^ If you believe every unknown, unidentified flying object is an alien spaceship - that's OK by me. I won't disrespect you for that.

Pass the popcorn.

Who has been following the show "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch"?
The stuff they are investigating and encountering on that show is very intriguing. I was quite skeptical when I started watching it. I thought it was a bit phoney, but the more I watched, the more it sucked me in.
I have a hard time believing the show is all a conspiracy because they involve so many people from all walks of life...scientists, blue collar, natives, they even had Sen Mike Lee on last week.
After all the lies and corruption we've been exposed to over the last few decades, I now believe nothing AND anything all at the same time.
There is another possibility...
The Bible says that Satan is the father of lies and the master of confusion.
I do not doubt that the UFO stuff could be demonic activity. Why not?
The world is so insane and off the rails. Look around and tell me that we aren't nearing end times. Things are reving up.