Aliens and UFO's

Foggy47

5 year old buck +
So....the space alien and UFO issues are more frequent and with more credible folks these days. Now the USA possess's "non-human biologics" from one UFO. Not sure if that might be a dead cat or an actual alien?? Funny this question was not pressed a bit more. Anyone with any good intel on this??

Good intel?!? I have spent years looking at the topic and if you aren't sure at this point whether we are alone in the universe, you likely never will unless one lands in your own yard. The scientific community constantly reassures us if there is another intelligent form of life out there "they couldn't possibly reach us due to the vastness of space". They also reassure us the chances of another intelligent life are minuscule and likely improbable. How conceited of one to think they know everything that is possible technologically.

You are old enough to remember UFO's flying over the Washington DC in the 50's aren't you? Did you think they were just futuristic drone technology?

On another note science is always evolving and what was "settled science" yesterday was wrong. Example for a couple of decades they told us by their measurements "everywhere we look in the universe we keep seeing everything at 13.7 Billion years old" Whoops we mean 26.7 as of today.

Hahaaa, this is why people are unaware of how many credible instances there historically have been. There are 186 pages in that one alone friend and there are no Cliff notes but you can skim read it. Generally when " are present it is the persons testimony. Some of the newer videos would be Unacknowledged, Close encounters of the 5th kind or The Phenomena?

Brazil has some phenomenal documentation on a UFO flap that killed some people, attacked other villages, one village was complaining about "UFO's stealing their water supply" etc. then the later Varginha UFO incident where the public saw aliens in their small town, their military captured them and one military guy died just from touching it. Africa had a great UFO incident in 1994 where 60 school kids and teachers had a UFO hover nearby, then land, then approached the kids and telepathically spoke to them. The BBC was on scene shortly after to interview the kids.

Hahaaa, this is why people are unaware of how many credible instances there historically have been. There are 186 pages in that one alone friend and there are no Cliff notes but you can skim read it. Generally when " are present it is the persons testimony. Some of the newer videos would be Unacknowledged, Close encounters of the 5th kind or The Phenomena?

Brazil has some phenomenal documentation on a UFO flap that killed some people, attacked other villages, one village was complaining about "UFO's stealing their water supply" etc. then the later Varginha UFO incident where the public saw aliens in their small town, their military captured them and one military guy died just from touching it. Africa had a great UFO incident in 1994 where 60 school kids and teachers had a UFO hover nearby, then land, then approached the kids and telepathically spoke to them. The BBC was on scene shortly after to interview the kids.

The thing that gets me is that, of all the infinite odd physical appearances an alien from light years away could have, they supposedly resemble human caricatures, with striking consistency. It’s a little disappointing and suspect.

Speak of the devil. Just listened to this today. If a 1/4 is true it’s crazy. Not sure what I think about Steven greer yet. He seems brilliant but he also seems like he sure has experienced a lot of crazy things for one person

The thing that gets me is that, of all the infinite odd physical appearances an alien from light years away could have, they supposedly resemble human caricatures, with striking consistency. It’s a little disappointing and suspect.
It’s very possible that humans may not even be able to comprehend the forms that could be out there. It’s also possible I assume, that it/they cannot be seen by humans.

It’s very possible that humans may not even be able to comprehend the forms that could be out there. It’s also possible I assume, that it/they cannot be seen by humans.
Maybe they use the human-like form as a way of making a head fake.......so they can get there real ninja chup bodies past us. Plausible?

Are we alone in the universe? Almost certainly not. Have we been visited by other life forms? Almost certainly not.

It's amazing that with all of the HD cameras in the pockets of literally billions of people, the best we can get is grainy footage with almost no perspective or point of reference for size, velocity, or direction.

So other life forms can navigate the cosmos but somehow crash land on our planet? Really?! Based on everything we know about physics, the only way interstellar travel would be feasible would be from wormholes, and we don't even know if those are possible.

Why is the idea of UFOs so captivating? I recommend reading "Why People Believe Weird Things" by Michael Shermer.

Do we really know what alien life forms look like?

Have you ever heard of the Atacama Baby? It is 6" long and of course science claimed it was a stillborn human baby or born and needed neonatal care but it isn't available in Chile and died shortly after birth. Further examination in 2020 revealed that something involving the formation of the knee shows that if it is human it has the growth of a 7 year old human. Also, it has been awhile since I watched the video from Steven Greer called "Sirius" where he explains the updated exams in 2020(?), so I forget the exact numbers but DNA wise it is only 91% human DNA where chimps and apes are a higher percentage and closer to humans at obviously 100%. None of the articles on this specify how closely it matches human DNA, just vaguely worded "matches human DNA".

Speak of the devil. Just listened to this today. If a 1/4 is true it’s crazy. Not sure what I think about Steven greer yet. He seems brilliant but he also seems like he sure has experienced a lot of crazy things for one person
Look at his credentials. He has briefed 2 incoming US Presidents so apparently he has some stature.

Do we really know what alien life forms look like?

Have you ever heard of the Atacama Baby? It is 6" long and of course science claimed it was a stillborn human baby or born and needed neonatal care but it isn't available in Chile and died shortly after birth. Further examination in 2020 revealed that something involving the formation of the knee shows that if it is human it has the growth of a 7 year old human. Also, it has been awhile since I watched the video from Steven Greer called "Sirius" where he explains the updated exams in 2020(?), so I forget the exact numbers but DNA wise it is only 91% human DNA where chimps and apes are a higher percentage and closer to humans at obviously 100%. None of the articles on this specify how closely it matches human DNA, just vaguely worded "matches human DNA".
Science this; scientist that. Have you ever read the account of the scientist that tried to fit an entire orange in his mouth?

Look at his credentials. He has briefed 2 incoming US Presidents so apparently he has some stature.
Yeah I definitely give that a lot of credit. But then he says things like when he was a doctor he had a dying patients soul get up and throw things out of the cabinets in the hospital but his body was still in bed…and he charges people $3000 to a ufo class where he claims he can summon objects and apparently has been busted using flairs or some controversy like that. I want to believe him though.

I'd like to see pics that are CLEAR of the UFO's - not blurry, dark, gyrating, etc. We just had crystal clear pics of Russian fighter jets dumping fuel on our drones in the Ukraine region. CLEAR. All the so-called UFO pics in the news are NOT CLEAR.

I'd also like to know why any UFO is automatically an "alien" spaceship. Unidentified is just that - unidentified. Why do folks automatically assume there's an alien being making something fly?? There's an awful lot of strange natural phenomena (like ball lightning) that can move at will at varying speeds, bounce along the ground, bounce off objects, etc. There's no rhyme or reason to ball lightning' behavior ...... and that's just ONE natural phenomenon.

Look at what drones with lights can do these days. Groups of them flying in patterns ......... must be little green men.

It’s a syop to distract us from who knows what nefarious activity the governments up to

I first heard of UFOs on early morning drives to the deer camp 30 years ago from Art Bell and his guests on Coast to Coast AM. Now here they are being discussed fervently on my favorite deer hunting message board. Life’s a trip!

I first heard of UFOs on early morning drives to the deer camp 30 years ago from Art Bell and his guests on Coast to Coast AM. Now here they are being discussed fervently on my favorite deer hunting message board. Life’s a trip!
You'd think they'd have George Noory testify at a congressional hearing.