Votes: 5 27.8%

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 5.5+

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

bueller

Anyone want to play?

PICT0070.jpg

I think he is all rutted up and looks older than he is. For the record I voted 3.5

That roman nose is hard to ignore though!

-John

Looks like an old man coming down. I said 5.5+ but have been wrong before.

I voted 5.5, looks kinda saggy. Hopefully all my votes today are winners.

Well here he is. He looks old to me however a majority of our bucks never see their 2nd birthday.
PICT0070.JPG

I guess 4.5 or up.

Here is a different angle showing his 5x4 rack a little better. I thought he looked familiar so I went through last years pics and I think I found him.
PICT0068.JPG 102215.jpg
PICT0129.JPG

I'm still going with 5.5.
I'm basing it on a full belly but not a sagging belly of an old man...as opposed to myself...I DO have the sagging belly!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would be comfortable with saying that buck is 3.5. His neck is large, but his shoulders are smaller than his hind quarters. He does not have that racehorse look to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.5 based on the body. Could be more, not less.

JMHO

-John

I vote for a fatish 2 year old. His neck is not big at all. By 4 it should blend seamlessly into the shoulders, at 3 not seamless but close. It this case there is an obvious difference between the shoulders and the neck.

I vote for a fatish 2 year old. His neck is not big at all. By 4 it should blend seamlessly into the shoulders, at 3 not seamless but close. It this case there is an obvious difference between the shoulders and the neck.

That would mean that he's only a yearling in the 2015 photos? Look at the 10/14/2015 photo...does that look like a photo of a yearling to you?

Based on experience in the area I say with a good amount of confidence that this buck was older than 2.5 last year. Here is recent photo of him. He was in this foodplot during the afternoon of 11/5 but we were hunting our other parcel a mile away that day :mad:.
11010934.JPG

Based on experience in the area I say with a good amount of confidence that this buck was older than 2.5 last year. Here is recent photo of him. He was in this foodplot during the afternoon of 11/5 but we were hunting our other parcel a mile away that day :mad:.
View attachment 11476
I'm still going with 5.5. Especially after seeing that last pic. 4.5 at the very youngest. Highly doubtful he is 3 and no way is he a fat 2 year old.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing 5, but I think there's a good chance he's 4.