Ag Spray 65 Gal UTV Sprayer Experience

Tree Spud

5 year old buck +

Not certain.....but the pump and manifold assembly resembles that of a FIMCO.

I bought a 50 Gallon UTV sprayer from Master MFG.....and it has fewer valves and fittings....yet provides the same functions (wand and boom applications). Not sure how these brands compare side to side.....but look like they both promote similar features. I like mine.

Not certain.....but the pump and manifold assembly resembles that of a FIMCO.

I bought a 50 Gallon UTV sprayer from Master MFG.....and it has fewer valves and fittings....yet provides the same functions (wand and boom applications). Not sure how these brands compare side to side.....but look like they both promote similar features. I like mine.

I ordered 1 of the Master Mfg 50 gal sprayers back in May. They pushed the ship date back 5 times and on Monday could not tell me when it would ship so I cancelled the order.

I just bought an Ag Spray 25 gallon tank a few weeks ago. I went with them because I THOUGHT I might be getting a little better quality.

But it seems they're all pretty much the same to me. Shurflo pump, Fimco looking parts. No idea who made the wand (I got the cheape one) Tank is just a rotomolded tank like all the others, just a different color.

I ordered 1 of the Master Mfg 50 gal sprayers back in May. They pushed the ship date back 5 times and on Monday could not tell me when it would ship so I cancelled the order.
Yeah.....I had ordered one at Northern Hydraulics......and it did not ship in the time promised. I was pretty frustrated as I needed to spray stuff.....and my FLIMCO was broken. Then I saw one at the Mimbach farm store.....and bought it and cancelled my order with Northern Hydraulics. I saved a few hundred bucks in shipping costs too. Have seen others since at farm stores. The dealer list they have (Master) is very incomplete. I am happy with the Master product.

I think many of these companies just get screwed up in the busy season. Also, seems like more of them are wanting to sell the consumer directly......rather than thru dealers(?).

I put a shurflo raw water pump on my boat 3 years ago and it's still kicking in salt water. don't know if that means anything but pumps are a routine replacement on a boat.

I bought my 25 gallon one on Amazon. While it was "more money" than buying it right from Ag Spray, with the shipping it ended up being a fair bit cheaper.

I called them for one and they were out of stock. They told me to get on amazon and order. They build the sprayer for Amazon and stated it is 100% identical to the one with their own label, only difference is the private label. Amazon had in stock, with free prime shipping.

Search Amazon for Homestead UNP-Y1-050D-HS.

I put a shurflo raw water pump on my boat 3 years ago and it's still kicking in salt water. don't know if that means anything but pumps are a routine replacement on a boat.

The Shurflo motor has not been an issue on my previous Fimco's, i's done well. Just a bunch of other issues and poor quality build that leaves 3-4 gallons of fluid in the tank when the suction line stops.