1000 Posts! WTG Stu

foggy

5 year old buck +
I see you hit the magic 1000 post mark Stu......and now have a new title. You add so much to this site....and still make a good agitator. ;) WTG!! :)

He is God!!!!!

A Bell's Two hearted or a Oberon would be a proper toast....

:):)Way to go:):)

Stu - Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and helpful suggestions - U rock!!...;)

YES! Stu= The Habitat God! Thanks for helping us all out. I thought I knew a lot until I started hanging around this bunch.

I think of Stu as my older brother from another mother.

Guys like him motivate and educate beyond what they recognize.

Thank you Stu.

Has the knowledge and is willing to share it. Thats a sign of a good guy in my book!!!

Stu I was at Red's the last two weekends thought maybe I'd run into you there. Anyways thanks for sharing your knowledge and all your hard work for Mn hunters. Every mn hunting forum I seem to see your name.

Sat we swung in there for an hour or two before a wedding. Also was at the grand Swanville carnival.

I must say stu, your writings may or may not be "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey" but I think I can speak for all of us in saying we are all better for you being on here. Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure why but somehow i was thinking Juneau Co might be better off that we never got to meet while you still hunted down there.;):D:p

tumblr_ld6itt0mPm1qz8sgpo1_500.jpg

Agreed.

Wow that's a lot of posting, how long has the site been up?

Wow that's a lot of posting, how long has the site been up?

Couple months!

But Stu is a speed poster! Just like those guys that text you 5 times in a row while you are trying to answer there first text!;)

It's high time Stu just writes a book. He's got the experience and knowledge to do it. He could start the "Stu's Deer" series. One on plots, one on fruit, one on native habitat etc. I'd buy one. Introduction by Mobuck and Sandbur.

Couple months!

But Stu is a speed poster! Just like those guys that text you 5 times in a row while you are trying to answer there first text!;)
He must be a mathews guy "catch him if you can"

When the new MN regs posted, he was about 30 seconds ahead of me for a few posts. I'd go put something up or ask a question and then keep moving around and find the answer on the next page as soon as I got done posting my ???

It's high time Stu just writes a book. He's got the experience and knowledge to do it. He could start the "Stu's Deer" series. One on plots, one on fruit, one on native habitat etc. I'd buy one.

Stu, if you go this route I can point you in the right direction on where to find a new signature line and advertising strategy ;):rolleyes:

Peer pressure...

Stu, if you go this route I can point you in the right direction on where to find a new signature line and advertising strategy ;):rolleyes:
Nice bueller, nice!