10’ cultipacker, what’s it $$$$$

yoteantidote

Yearling... With promise
I have a Chattanooga Soil Pulverizer that I’m considering selling and I can’t find much on this brand. It works great, anyone have an idea of what it’s worth?
b6f3e759b4d53291524ec53094c1d45d.jpg
13dbee3def48fca0856e95d7bc8e0688.jpg
6e53715b82e21590f6ac85e82d4710d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually see cultipackers go around $100/ft.

I usually see cultipackers go around $100/ft.

I think I paid about that.

That’s close to what I thought, I had a guy tell me about $200 so I thought I would ask around.

One thing I always know is true about price...it’s worth whatever the market will bare. I have a bunch of old farm equipment that I inherited with a farm I bought. I’ve been selling it off piece by piece to buy stuff that fits my tractor. I’ve sold it all on farming swap shops. I generally price on the high side of what I want for it and then adjust after 2 weeks and then start again. Some stuff has sold for much more than I would have expected, and some a little less.

I took one & cut it in half and received $850 each for them . They were perfect for an ATV or UTV to get into tight spots .

That’s exactly what I’m assuming someone will do with it. I did that with my other one.

I just picked up the same brand unit also 10’. It is also in good shape. The only difference is it is a double roller instead of the single roller you have. I paid $300. I’ve been searching for a long time and $100 per foot was the normal. I lucked out with a good CL find. You should have no issues in selling it.