- Photos submitted for the contest must have been taken by a trail camera during the current month or the month prior. Example= To be eligible for the March 2019 contest, the photo must have been taken with a trail camera during February 2019 or March 2019.
- Photos must be submitted on or before the last day of the month for the contest to be eligible. Example= March 31st is the last day to enter a photo in the March contest.
- The winner is decided by the photo that receives the most "likes", counted on the 10th day after the end of the month. Example= Photo with the most "likes" on July 10th is the winner of the June contest. In the event of a tie the photo that was posted first will be deemed the winner.
- Members can submit up to 5 photos per contest (one photo per post), however no photo can be submitted into more than one contest.
- Members can "like" as many photos as they wish. (Participation is key to this working. Don't wait until the end of the month to vote for a winner, "like" photos as they are posted if you like them).
- Categories to be announced on a monthly basis. (This months category is Antlered bucks)
- Any and all disputes or questionable entries will be reviewed by Admin and handled accordingly.
- The category for this month is restricted to (Anything)
Cudde K series cell unit that can be used as a stand alone cell camera or as the home cell unit in a cuddelink network. donated by John Volkman
New in the box Moultrie M-40i camera donated by Tree Spud