Yall do any art work?

huntall

5 year old buck +
My son has been in art for couple of years and I decided I would try to see if I still had it in me. It's been 25 yrs since iv drawn anything. I know I used to do a lot better, but I think it's pretty good concidering this is my first drawing in 25yrs. I think I may start drawing again.
Something else I could do with my son since it's also being one of my son's hobbies also.

It's a picture from my cell phone so lighting not the best, but you can tell how it is for the most part.

Stick figures is about as good as I've ever been able to do :oops:
I was about to say the same thing. ..way better than I can do.

My job requires some artistic qualities. I made these teeth for myself.
05978ee90659db0c3d43371b38ecd920.jpg

7f96d00773d5ea25ed4ab4c3b2a875f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are hand drawn blueprints considered artwork? Stick men and blueprints are all I got............

I'll draw a 3D part by hand or cad, or make you a real nice electrical schematic. Years back I did some pinstriped flames that didn't turn out to bad. Other wise it's stick men.

My son has been in art for couple of years and I decided I would try to see if I still had it in me. It's been 25 yrs since iv drawn anything. I know I used to do a lot better, but I think it's pretty good concidering this is my first drawing in 25yrs. I think I may start drawing again.
Something else I could do with my son since it's also being one of my son's hobbies also.
4.5 years old. Brisket hits the belly, nice square fronts. Horns are smallish but I think you should kill him.

Dental assistant will put you under and have a hell of a time scraping those off.

I once did a makeover on my doe decoy. I gave her some light crappie jig hair around the ears, back of the legs, and tail. Beyond that, this is the only canvas I paint on now. Got some lines in there, some different colors, messing with contrast a little bit...

upload_2015-9-17_19-31-50.png

Funny thing is....my son said he was going to take it to school tomorrow and show his art teacher. He's always heard my wife talk about how I used to draw, but I think I kinda surprised him.lol

I'm impressed with all the art on this thread!
Art on teeth? That is awesome!!! The trout and fly is incredible.

I'm guessing you are a dentist? Have you been to Africa earlier this yr :)

I'm impressed with
I'm impressed with all the art on this thread!
Art on teeth? That is awesome!!! The trout and fly is incredible.

I'm guessing you are a dentist? Have you been to Africa earlier this yr :)

I'm not a dentist but I do have a hankering for lion jerky. I run a dental lab and we are the behind the scenes people that dentists rely on for all prosthetics.

I did use to tie some darn nice hair (synthetic and natural) jigs :)....as close to art as I'll ever get
I'm still trying to figure out which Art you are talking about.
But you aint'd doping anything with my hair!;)

Very cool Jack, what kind of wood is that?