All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy small quantity of Six Point Chicory

MN Slick

5 year old buck +
Any one know of a source where a guy can buy small quantities, like 3 lbs? Welters is out of stock. MoLand do you sell chicory?

Fleet Farm and Gander Mountain occasionally sell small 1 or 2 pound bags of straight chicory, clover or alfalfa. It costs more than Welter's, but it's a good last minute option.

I have seen small quantities of Six Point Chicory for sale on ebay.

Ordered it from ebay. Thanks Wisc!

No problem! Good luck and we like pics!;)

No problem! Good luck and we like pics!;)

I always have good intentions of taking pics but my agenda is always too packed to take the time. One of these days.......

Any one know of a source where a guy can buy small quantities, like 3 lbs? Welters is out of stock. MoLand do you sell chicory?

Yes we sell it, but have been out for 3 weeks and none has shown up yet when I ordered more, must be a shortage.

Sorry I could not respond sooner, came home from Missouri tues to find my internet not working until this morning. Could not respond to your question until now. Glad to hear you found some.