All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you don't want to see...

Not cool pics!

Does that have a collar???

Does that have a collar???
Yes, GPS or radio I'm not sure which. We have seen at least 1 other collared wolf on our property as well

I feel your pain. By us, collars with transmitter on top are satellite pinging collars.

Fur looks prime on those yotes....
I'm almost positive these are wolves, any one else think differently?

I feel your pain. By us, collars with transmitter on top are satellite pinging collars.
I would like to get REAL CLOSE look at the collar of this one

We arent wildlife biologist. It was an hones mistake officer.
3.5" 5 shot to the collar should to the trick.

Sorry, no disrespect intended. Was just trying to expand the conversation.
My Turkey tags are for the 1st week in May, can't wait to be out there with that 3.5" shot
?

I'm almost positive these are wolves, any one else think differently?
I think he was being sarcastic and generating an excuse as to how you could justify shooting these wolves. Just say you thought they were coyotes.

I caught this last year, I believe it is a fawn in the coyote's mouth just because the very next pic was a doe that appears to be looking for something. I tried blowing it up but it just got fuzzy.

lFiKK4A.jpg

YunRiF9.jpg

Keep the collar moving slowly for few days. Then put it on a semi headed for Florida. :emoji_grin:

I wouldnt have a problem shooting any of those coyotes. :emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_smiling_imp::emoji_smiling_imp::emoji_smiling_imp:

I caught this last year, I believe it is a fawn in the coyote's mouth just because the very next pic was a doe that appears to be looking for something. I tried blowing it up but it just got fuzzy.

lFiKK4A.jpg

YunRiF9.jpg
Darn yotes, looks like great fawning cover too but he found him any way

Keep the collar moving slowly for few days. Then put it on a semi headed for Florida. :emoji_grin:

:emoji_thumbsup: with the weather here I may hop on the semi too

hate to be this guy, but they got to eat too?

I enjoy having a wide range of critters on my lands, don't have wolves here, so, cannot say for sure if my view of having a mix and THEM would change, but for now, I would enjoy seeing them now and then if I could here

all my experiences with them have been in places far from where I live, so, guess I have a different view and no real , hands on here to maybe say so??

I do have a lot of bears, coyotes and hunters? and for me worse, poachers and trespassers that cheat all yr round!

harder to get away with shooting them I gather than wolves might be LOL