What three things would you like to add to your farm?

There was a cool stump grinder build thread on here awhile back. Some others gave advice based on their rental of units, might be worth a search...

There was a cool stump grinder build thread on here awhile back. Some others gave advice based on their rental of units, might be worth a search...
Yeah, I read that one. There actually is an implement for a bobcat that seems to work awesome, but it is $30,000 (not the bobcat of course, the grinder!). I know of one guy in WI who has one, he wouldn't give me a quote just to come out and grind though, he would only quote me a full-service food plot service which included it. For the time being I'm using a harrow behind my 4-wheeler which just fits between the rows of old red pine stumps and I can get my plots in that way, but occasionally I hit one - that makes for a sore tomorrow just about throws you off the machine.

I'm in central VA, but we all know each other very well and no brokering is needed. Any time you have multiple folks, it comes down to balancing everyone's desires. This is not a case of uninformed folks. We all understand consequence of our choices.

Thanks,

Jack

Understand I was really just Joking it is tough in that situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk