What is this object in the sky???

MNAaron

5 year old buck +
PICT0100a.jpg PICT0100a.jpg Looking for opinions on the object in the sky behind the doe. Camera was pointed straight south and yes the time is wrong on the camera.

Batman?

I think its a bird in mid flap going straight away from the cam.

Not much of an ornithologist, but some birds have an odd cadence to the wing beat where they flap with the wings nearly folded to the body on the finish stroke.

I think its a bird in mid flap going straight away from the cam.

Not much of an ornithologist, but some birds have an odd cadence to the wing beat where they flap with the wings nearly folded to the body on the finish stroke.
yep...what BLB said. Northern Flickers have a flight pattern like that...but the bird in the pic doesnt really look like one to me.

I was guessing a turkey flying exactly over the sun with its beard hanging below. Otherwise some new kind of drone...

Looks like it is something on lens. Maybe bug or a bud of some sort.

It is likely a cloud vacuum headed for BLB's place.

Whats really creepy is the deer with no head below and to the right of the object. It is tan and standing in the beans decimating the crop.

Stingray riding a watermelon.

Whatever it is, I got one last year but my pic is further out in the distance. I didn't even notice it when I took the pic.

Kamikazee dove on attack?

I was guessing a turkey flying exactly over the sun with its beard hanging below. Otherwise some new kind of drone...
Looks like a hen pheasant to me but maybe you're too far north for that.

Def. a UFO !!! Hurry and call the FEDS !!! PANIC !!!:D

Could be either a heat seeking missile, a drone, or a bug. Your choice.