What are they lookin like?

I admire what ya do chummer with the weather you have its impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. It is all I know. Usually I don't have to deal with drought though. You guys can keep it. Checked on a plot today that was coming along okay now it is toast.

Oh, I didn't notice it earlier Chummer. Is that a French Britt?

Are you supposed to get any of that rain tomorrow? Loos like a pretty good low coming up from the south, like a nor'easter. I'm going to a seminar Tuesday on fire blight that Cornel is putting on in Peru NY.

Whats a Maslin?

A sport of Cripps Pink that is supposed to mature 3-4 weeks earlier, but with the same eating qualities. Cripps Pink typically matures in late November. Hoping that Maslin will give me ripe apples around the end of October.

Oh sweet, i have cripps pink, ill have to consider the maslin!

Oh, I didn't notice it earlier Chummer. Is that a French Britt?

Are you supposed to get any of that rain tomorrow? Loos like a pretty good low coming up from the south, like a nor'easter. I'm going to a seminar Tuesday on fire blight that Cornel is putting on in Peru NY.

She is a Wired Hair Pointing Griffon.
I rushed to finish up all my plots yesterday because they were saying we were going to get 1-4" soaking. Well, woke up to blue skies and both weatherman saying the computer models let them down and we would be lucky to get a sprinkle. I won't be back up for almost a month so I had to plant anyways but the rain is much needed. I even have old clover plots going dormant, that has never happened before.
Enjoy your visit. Weather should be in the low 70's, one of those days we live through our winters for. I have a lot to learn about FB. I can't believe how many of the old native trees around are loaded with it this year.

She is a Wired Hair Pointing Griffon.
I rushed to finish up all my plots yesterday because they were saying we were going to get 1-4" soaking. Well, woke up to blue skies and both weatherman saying the computer models let them down and we would be lucky to get a sprinkle. I won't be back up for almost a month so I had to plant anyways but the rain is much needed. I even have old clover plots going dormant, that has never happened before.
Enjoy your visit. Weather should be in the low 70's, one of those days we live through our winters for. I have a lot to learn about FB. I can't believe how many of the old native trees around are loaded with it this year.

This is after a weekend at camp.
b0ce7b735247ee45f92d3efadb460e12.jpg

lol, Whooped pup!

@Maya

Well here's a few of my older trees, again, grafted 2015, no apples yet @greyphase , but who's bragging? :)

Enterprise (Antonovka)
ENT.JPG

Winter Lane Crab (B118)
WL.JPG

Winter Wildlife Crab (B118)
WWC.JPG

Homestead Crab (B118) grafted by Turkey CreekHmst.JPG

Lookin' good BV, lookin' good.

BV, trees look well taken care of, nice work.

Good job, BV. Trees off to a good start.